Blocks 14 to 16 (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

I don't care if a few on here disagree with me but I do know that we are renting off Wasps and have nowhere else to go.
The tedious reversal of blame on this helps no one and our position is already on a cliff edge.
I'll stick to my position that the club already have a good working relationship with Wasps and we need to build on this.

And I'll stick to my position that you're a quisling who wants to tongue eastwoods ball sack!

letsallsingtogether

Most CCFC stewards were very good listened and looked after the fans.
The problem was always caused by the rapid response and others that were brought in by agancies.

The problem now is that we have a manager who dislikes CCFC and doesn't have a clue on the mentality of football fans.

He has it easy at the Rugger so goes in all gun ho when he sees something he doesn't like at the footie.

clint van damme

Most CCFC stewards were very good listened and looked after the fans.
The problem was always caused by the rapid response and others that were brought in by agancies.

The problem now is that we have a manager who dislikes CCFC and doesn't have a clue on the mentality of football fans.

He has it easy at the Rugger so goes in all gun ho when he sees something he doesn't like at the footie.

good point. Ridiculously inappropriate name as well.

letsallsingtogether

good point. Ridiculously inappropriate name as well.
Yes most of them were overweight and couldn't have stopped any problems at the top of the stands without having a break halfway up.

Mind you did good business on pies.

Brylowes

Are we the only club that overcrowding happens at? No
Are we the only club being forced into stupid measures? Yes
But we must be the only club with overcrowding issues in some blocks,
Whilst at the same time having entire stands mothballed.

Last edited:

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Is this a serious comment? Did you see what the overcrowding being referred to was? A few people standing on the steps and a few more people than there should have been in a couple of rows.

Pretty sure nobody was in fear of their life.
This is very much a serious comment safety is . Say there was a few people standing on the steps as you say and stewards decide to evict someone from those rows those on the steps would move out of the way and someone does not see what is happening for whatever reason( talking, too much to drink) they could get knocked down the steps quite easy and concrete and seats they could fall on are very unforgiving .Safety people try to look at every possibility .

chiefdave

This is very much a serious comment safety is . Say there was a few people standing on the steps as you say and stewards decide to evict someone from those rows those on the steps would move out of the way and someone does not see what is happening for whatever reason( talking, too much to drink) they could get knocked down the steps quite easy and concrete and seats they could fall on are very unforgiving .Safety people try to look at every possibility .
I would suggest from past experience that if the gangways were clear and the stewards and / or police raced in to chuck someone out the gangways would soon be pretty full.

If we go down the route that people being in the gangways or on steps is dangerous in the manner you've outlined above we'd better stop using them completely. After all anyone could fall at any time.

Thinking about it we should probably not allow people in the ground for any event just to be safe.

Skybluefaz

I would suggest from past experience that if the gangways were clear and the stewards and / or police raced in to chuck someone out the gangways would soon be pretty full.

If we go down the route that people being in the gangways or on steps is dangerous in the manner you've outlined above we'd better stop using them completely. After all anyone could fall at any time.

Thinking about it we should probably not allow people in the ground for any event just to be safe.
giphy.gif

ajsccfc

I noticed that seats were showing online for those blocks for games when I picked for the Plymouth match, although there couldn't have been more than a dozen available across the selection so hopefully that'll change now.

oucho

If anything this falls into the categorybof 'nice problem to have'. For years we've moaned at the reality of a quarter full Ricoh, now there are blocks that are so popular we're having to keep people out. I know the enthusiasm of the end of last season may not last, but let's enjoy the novel feeling of the impact of demand to see the Sky Blues!

Users who are viewing this thread