Match Thread Birmingham City away (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Yes I think so but the subs will maybe need to come sooner not sure on fadz in a flat 4 mate hyam a lot quicker

Yeah, it's not like McFaz hasn't got a mistake in him but Hyam has got away with 3 now in 2 games (appreciate Osti had a part to play in the one on Wednesday) but he's looking very suspect to me.

Terry Gibson's perm

My father in law is a blues fan and he thought both teams were terrible, I said probably but or terrible is costing less than half of your in wages each week. I think they are in trouble but will sack the manager to get out of it and we wouldn’t do that.

SkyblueTexan

10 pens conceded this season now

We lead the league in penalties conceded with 9 (see table below). Offenders are Fadz 2 (QPR, Forest), Wilson 2 (Norwich, Rotherham), Rose (Blackburn), O'hare (Watford), Sheaf (Wycombe), Hyam (Millwall) and McCallum (Birmingham). If we didn't give up these penalties, we could have potentially picked up 7 or more points.

1612031286622.png

Otis

Grendel wins 8-4 on penalities

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210130-183249.png
    Screenshot_20210130-183249.png
    385 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20210130-183305.png
    Screenshot_20210130-183305.png
    343.3 KB · Views: 35

mark82

If Derby are not in the race then nor are we.

I meant more the rate they are picking points up. They've got quality in their squad and just needed bringing together. Think they'll pull well away.

With us, there's a good chance we'll be in the bottom 3 in a months time with the run of games we have coming up. Not being reactionary, just a really tough run. If we can be outside the bottom 3 at the end of that I think we'll be safe.

Sky Blue Pete

I meant more the rate they are picking points up. They've got quality in their squad and just needed bringing together. Think they'll pull well away.

With us, there's a good chance we'll be in the bottom 3 in a months time with the run of games we have coming up. Not being reactionary, just a really tough run. If we can be outside the bottom 3 at the end of that I think we'll be safe.
I like the keep working things out each game it’s working well

standupforcity

To me McCallum lacks interest and passion. Too often kicks the ball into an oppo player...plays like he's not one of us...which he isn't!

Frostie

Their best player Bielik got stretchered off today. Massive blow to them if that's a serious injury.

Offhegoes

Thought we were excellent for an hour, and struggled after that but still carved out 2 great chances (Max and Shipley). Was a little frustrated Robins didn’t use Allen (instead of Shipley) and Baka should of had a run in the last 15 mins to freshen things up.
Max was great 1st half. Also thought Sheaf & Janes were running the game. Hyam looked shaky and think McFadz should come back in.

Terry Gibson's perm

Karanka was disappointed with the point as they tried more than us to win another nutter manager

Sky Blue Harry H

To me McCallum lacks interest and passion. Too often kicks the ball into an oppo player...plays like he's not one of us...which he isn't!

How can you possibly deduce that. Never bottles an aerial challenge, Never seen him back out of challenges in general. Yes he may make a mistake with the ball, but the pitches are gash and he is still a kid, I have never seen him 'not try' or look disinterested. Today he just happened to be up against their best player, with not that much defensive support on the left.

SBbucks

Absolutely ridiculous comment. By all means criticise him for his mistakes (and that was a stupid attempted tackle today) but I don’t see how anyone could criticise his attitude or commitment. Time after time today he won physical challenges (especially in the air), and that’s what you get from him every game.

Cov kid 55

Was pleased with the point in the end, we tired, and although we still looked dangerous on the break, I could see them scoring from a corner or cross. I understand the comments about Robins lack of use of substitutes, but i’m guessing he’d settled for the point with 20 minutes to go, and felt that the players out there were best placed to see it through - which they did. Blues fans on their forum calling Karanka ‘the nut job’. They seem to be about to spend another load of money, but fans don’t trust him to sign the right players.

Johhny Blue

I noticed that when the players were celebrating with Hamer & Sheaf Matt James ranright past them to congratulate O’Hare.

Users who are viewing this thread