Match Thread Birmingham City away (1 Viewer)

higgs

What did robins mean by this in his post match interview? It’s really difficult and making changes is difficult at the moment with the situation (due to Covid-19).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

What did robins mean by this in his post match interview? It’s really difficult and making changes is difficult at the moment with the situation (due to Covid-19).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tiredness long Covid players keeping apart??? Could be anything. I think we need to consider he knows more about the sub bench than us and who will make a difference

also he hates changing a team and he has earned the right for a bit of respect over the last few years

D

Deleted member 11652

Puzzled with the 2 up front and Gyo being a good partner for Godden talk. He played wide left with o’hare on the right in a front 3

D

Deleted member 11652

Not sure what your point is.

No he didn't play up front yesterday, but he is a striker and would clearly do a good job up front with Walker/Godden

My point was I was puzzled by the posts saying we played two up front and Gyo will suit a different partner.

D

Deleted member 11652

Did you see his goal mid week ? Where did he receive the ball ? Did you see his lay off to max yesterday ?

Both central

He played left wing mate. His goal came from making a run inside the full back from the left channel. Got the heat maps from both games if you need to see.

I saw Hamer force their winger to run the ball out for a goal kick too. Was he playing full back?

Brighton Sky Blue

He played left wing mate. His goal came from making a run inside the full back from the left channel. Got the heat maps from both games if you need to see.

I saw Hamer force their winger to run the ball out for a goal kick too. Was he playing full back?

It does show that formations aren’t quite obsolete but no longer a strict measure of how a team will play.

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah totally. I think the wide left role suits him. Check where he made his run from for his goal. Impressive View attachment 18545

He’s got the acceleration to cause real problems from through balls or ones over the top. Still requires us to pick the pass which isn’t straightforward but if we can do that he’ll do the rest. Particularly against sides like Birmingham with a high line

Users who are viewing this thread