Match Thread Birmingham City away (1 Viewer)

Skybluefaz

I must be the only one not yet sold on Gynecologeres. I mean he's clearly got better pedigree than Biamou and Baka but he's a direct upgrade, another defensive-minded forward. Not sure that's really what we needed, felt he looked lost when it came to beating a man, getting the ball out of his feet to get a shot off or playing a decisive pass in the final 3rd.
I suppose I feel like he's half the solution, if we can get Hamer and O'Hare around him quickly I think he could be really effective.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I must be the only one not yet sold on Gynecologeres. I mean he's clearly got better pedigree than Biamou and Baka but he's a direct upgrade, another defensive-minded forward. Not sure that's really what we needed, felt he looked lost when it came to beating a man, getting the ball out of his feet to get a shot off or playing a decisive pass in the final 3rd.
I’m not sold either. He seems to need 4 touches before doing anything.

that being said, the knock down for Biamou was good, and overall he’s better than Bakayoko and Biamou.

mark82

Think he'll come into his own when Walker is back.

Evo1883

Next 5 games, we have it tough.... But QPR have it tough too... They could find themselves dragged in and are out of form

cc84cov

And we'd had a longer break than Wednesday on Wednesday.
No point him moaning about it
Just don’t get why he doesn’t use subs in a game like that if he starts the same team Tuesday it’s 3 games in 6 days for them lads he will then moan

“there was some tired legs out there tonight”

Sky Blue Harry H

he had a very poor game
Birmingham's main threat was Sanchez (talented player) and Birmingham tried to double up on McCallum noticeably from dead balls early on. Didn't have a good game, but penalty aside, he didn't shirk tackles etc. Just happened to be up against their best player.

clint van damme

Alright then, with 2 strikers.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

You're going to.have to get used to going through this tedious confirmation process on a regular basis now we're playing 4 4 2.

2 up front - actually when we we're in possession one of the strikers dropped in the the midfield to make it a 5.

4 in the midfield - actually it was a fluid diamond which could become a 4 4 3 or a 4 5 1

Get a bird lads

TomRad85

You're going to.have to get used to going through this tedious confirmation process on a regular basis now we're playing 4 4 2.

2 up front - actually when we we're in possession one of the strikers dropped in the the midfield to make it a 5.

4 in the midfield - actually it was a fluid diamond which could become a 4 4 3 or a 4 5 1

Get a bird lads
Yep, didn't think I'd have to argue that one. Clearly he's in a pedantic mood tonight.

clint van damme

Yep, didn't think I'd have to argue that one. Clearly he's in a pedantic mood tonight.

There's been a few at it and I'm only having a go tongue in cheek but
basically, whatever happens during the game,.The selection is 4 4 2

clint van damme

Just don’t get why he doesn’t use subs in a game like that if he starts the same team Tuesday it’s 3 games in 6 days for them lads he will then moan

“there was some tired legs out there tonight”

I think he brought Shipley on to strengthen us down the left (didn't work).
I.think Allen's height was a factor in leaving him on the bench but those were his choices.
It is strange to moan about tired legs when you're not utilising your subs but the opposition are.
Not a bad point though as long as we win against Forest.

cc84cov

I think he brought Shipley on to strengthen us down the left (didn't work).
I.think Allen's height was a factor in leaving him on the bench but those were his choices.
It is strange to moan about tired legs when you're not utilising your subs but the opposition are.
Not a bad point though as long as we win against Forest.
Same side Tuesday for you mate ?

cc84cov

I'd consider bringing McFaz in for Hyam and we need to do something about left back but is it too early for the Scottish lad?
Same midfield and strike force.
Yes I think so but the subs will maybe need to come sooner not sure on fadz in a flat 4 mate hyam a lot quicker

Users who are viewing this thread