Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Transfer Rumour Binks to Brondby

saw the rumours too, wouldnt mind the £2.5m
 
Money in the bank and increases the chances of a non crap CB next season assuming we replace him. What’s not to like?
 
He dint look happy in some of the preseason videos. So probs best for him to move on
 
Happy for him to go.
 
If true, £2.5 million would be great business. What did we pay for him?

We would need cover adding in that position though
 
I quite like him. On his day (like against Man U in the FA Cup semi) he is good. I think he will turn out a decent player in time but we need the here and now. If he goes and we get an upgrade, then I guess Kitching becomes the second choice and we recycle the same procedure.
 
Last edited:
I’ll be pleased if we offload for a profit.

i originally thought he had a lot of promise, but tbh if both Robins and Frankie have been unable to unlock it, it probably doesn’t exist…..
 
Really hope this is true. Not bothered whether we're making a profit, just glad he's off the payroll.
It'll be a good move for him too, the future for him here wasn't looking good.
 
Lati is universal and can cover several positions (although not brilliant at any). Think he will stay but is at best bench material when everyone is fit
 
I don’t know what he had wrong with him but we looked worse when he played.
 
Perry set to feature against Betis according to Coventry Live? Makes you think
 
I've always thought he would of been better as a defensive midfielder to be honest. His passing is very good but suspect defensively.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom