Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Transfer Rumour Binks to Brondby

He never had a song 😢 it’s the truth I tell thee
His name's Luis Binks.
His name's Luis Binks.
His brother's in Star Wars.
His name's Luis Binks.

Sung before the Bristol Rovers match.
 
Jar Jar got to become a senator, Luis gets a move to Denmark. Not sure which is the better promotion
 
Shame it never really clicked for him with us … seems an honest enough professional wish him all the best and seems we’ve recouped the outlay so not a disaster ..
 
I like Binks but not sure he suits the English game. He with time on the ball was ok, but isolated he was a liability defensively. Wish him well, helps the club and we can hopefully move on and improve
 
Glad he’s gone for a decent amount of money, never suited the championship and we can use the money for a better replacement, everyone’s a winner. 😉
 
I'd have to imagine he will clean up with all the fit Scandinavian fanny over there so fair play to him
:D:D:D Modern man enters the conversation with some valuable career advice for young Luis
 
I'd actually be interested in putting a decent sell on clause in his contract.

If he does well, the fact hes got lots of overseas experience, passing play style and handsome good looks I could see him being one of those hipster signings for the likes of the old firm, or moving to another european team for circa 5m euros.
 
Such good business.
 
So only 3 CB's fit to start the season! Bling asset stripping I see.

I know this was a parody of the Chicken Mans posts, but I haven’t seen us rumoured with any centre backs. Would have thought now we’ll be looking for one more warm body here?
 
1 down, 5 to go. Hopefully a busy few weeks before the window closes
 
I know this was a parody of the Chicken Mans posts, but I haven’t seen us rumoured with any centre backs. Would have thought now we’ll be looking for one more warm body here?
We were rumoured with a dutch centre back though that could have been an agent talk
 
I know this was a parody of the Chicken Mans posts, but I haven’t seen us rumoured with any centre backs. Would have thought now we’ll be looking for one more warm body here?

We’ve been linked with two - at either end of the spectrum ; Callum Doyle and Patrick Bauer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom