Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Transfer Rumour Binks to Brondby

I'd actually be interested in putting a decent sell on clause in his contract.

If he does well, the fact hes got lots of overseas experience, passing play style and handsome good looks I could see him being one of those hipster signings for the likes of the old firm, or moving to another european team for circa 5m euros.
Wouldn’t be surprised if he did tbh. Data analysts probably keeping spaffing in their pants at his passing stats
 
That would be outstanding business, Manchester City are asking £10m+ for his signature, but a season long loan with a view to a permanent signing when we go up would make good sense.
Binks was rumoured to be on good wages, so we should be able to offer Doyle attractive terms.

Would be brilliant if Doug could make it happen. ..... we can but dream 🙄
Would like the deal if it's 10m assuming we promote otherwise its null and void and we pay the loan fee only.
 
The majority of fans that post on our Facebook forum are simple beyond belief.
There are a few that regularly post on the EFL Championship banter forum who are frankly an utter embarrassment
 
There are a few that regularly post on the EFL Championship banter forum who are frankly an utter embarrassment
EFL championship banter forum is an embarrassment in itself 😂 😂 😂

Reddit championship forum is by far the best one I've come across.
 
Great bit of business if we get 2.5 million for him. Was a calamity every time he played.
The Luton goal towards the end of last season was a joint cock up between Collins and Binks.
 
I've always thought he would of been better as a defensive midfielder to be honest. His passing is very good but suspect defensively.

That's exactly what I always thought about him. A nice ball-playing footballer but not an out-and-out defender.

I wish him well.
 
Heard a Preston fan saying he's surprised Bauer is linked with us and a couple of other teams as he is so slow
I would say the most surprising thing is not he's slow but the fact he's played just 8 league games in 3 seasons and is 32.
 
This Binks on 30k thing is mental, how on earth did that start?? I bet some lazy journo just googled average Serie A wage or something. What people choose to believe .. mental. There is zero chance Bologna were paying a youth prospect that sort of money
 
So only 3 CB's fit to start the season! Bling asset stripping I see.

Worrying times.

Will obviously they have someone else lined up to replace him.
 
There are a few that regularly post on the EFL Championship banter forum who are frankly an utter embarrassment
I was on a league one version of that donkeys years ago but I swiftly realised that everyone that posted on them regularly was a complete cretin tbf.
 
This Binks on 30k thing is mental, how on earth did that start?? I bet some lazy journo just googled average Serie A wage or something. What people choose to believe .. mental. There is zero chance Bologna were paying a youth prospect that sort of money

It’s some dodgy website. People have said on it here.
 
Here it is

 
Post 596
 
It’s some dodgy website. People have said on it here.
Ah yeah wonder where that figure got pulled from to appear there? Such bollocks, this move proves it, he'd not move mid 30k per week contract that seems to have nobody over 17k on their books
 
If the payroll concern is because of his supposed massive wage it’s a myth isn’t it?
Don't know if it's a myth that he's the top earner. Could be complete fiction put about by some rumour monger but it's a popular rumour. It's hard to believe Robins and DK would have loaded him up with 30K a week after having him here for the previous season.
 
Surprised to see so many people describe this as an amazing deal. Given we paid 3.8 million euros for him last summer, it's not that amazing. Didn't work out so yeah, you take the loss though.
 
Surprised to see so many people describe this as an amazing deal. Given we paid 3.8 million euros for him last summer, it's not that amazing. Didn't work out so yeah, you take the loss though.
We paid £1.8 million
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom