Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (6 Viewers)

Sbarcher

I'm a sucker for Westerns. Just watched a couple of decent ones;
Murder at Yellowstone City
Terror on the Prairie.

Terry_dactyl

Mind blowingly good. Approaching peak Breaking Bad levels now - just a ridiculous set of actors too.
I think BCS is better than Breaking Bad. While I really enjoyed BB, there were times that I thought the characters just did things that didn’t seem in keeping with their…well, character. If that makes sense?

BCS just seems ‘tighter’ in that respect. Both great series though.

stay_up_skyblues

Watched a couple of films over the weekend on Sky.

Blacklight, Liam Neeson.

Steaming pile of turd based on the 13 minutes I managed to sit through.

Last Night in Soho

Surprisingly good for a horror(ish) and not what I was expecting. Ana Taylor-Joy plays a great part.

Terry_dactyl

The black phone , great film
Yeah it was!
I thought it was actually quite a simple idea for a film but done really well.

I went to the Everyman to watch it, which as actually a bit shit - understaffed, a bit dirty and no food…which was disappointing.
I don’t know why I’m bothering to tell anyone this as I’m assuming you won’t be going to Everyman Cardiff Bay anytime soon.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Yeah it was!
I thought it was actually quite a simple idea for a film but done really well.

I went to the Everyman to watch it, which as actually a bit shit - understaffed, a bit dirty and no food…which was disappointing.
I don’t know why I’m bothering to tell anyone this as I’m assuming you won’t be going to Everyman Cardiff Bay anytime soon.
No I’ll avoid it now 😁

eastwoodsdustman

Anyone watched Sneakerhead yet?
Hugo Chegwin (From People just do nothing) is made the manager of a sports direct (type) branch. I found it pretty funny.
The midget girl in it is great.

CCFCSteve

Just finished We own this city on Sky Atlantic. Mini series (6 parter) Worth a watch !

Bill Burr - live at red rock (Netflix) for stand up fans

Terry_dactyl

I’m often late to parties…I started watching The Big Bang Theory, just because it’s on Netflix and thought I’d give it a go. One episode turned into a 3 hour binge.
Not what I thought it would be! I found it to be really good…Sheldon is great. (I imagine everyone on here knows this but thought I’d share).

LastGarrison

I’m home alone for a few days and was nosing through Netflix last night and saw The Umbrella Academy.

Doesn’t look like my usual thing but has anyone seen it and would you recommend it?

Users who are viewing this thread