Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (9 Viewers)

ajsccfc

Trainwreck: Woodstock ‘99 on Netflix. Well worth a watch. Mental

Fred Durst: Some days you just feel like breaking stuff, right?

Crowd: Fucking yeeeeeeeeeeeah

Limp Bizkit play 'Break Stuff'

The crowd all start breaking stuff

Fred Durst immediately after leaving the stage: We had nothing to do with the stuff being broken

CCFCSteve

Fred Durst: Some days you just feel like breaking stuff, right?

Crowd: Fucking yeeeeeeeeeeeah

Limp Bizkit play 'Break Stuff'

The crowd all start breaking stuff

Fred Durst immediately after leaving the stage: We had nothing to do with the stuff being broken

Crazy wasn’t it. Can’t believe I hadn’t really heard/remember it happening.

To red hot chili peppers….

‘Can you do something to calm the crowd, they’re setting fires’

‘They won’t listen to us’

First song of encore Fire by Jimmy Hendrix 😂

Saying that organisers/promoters fault, absolute shambles…and some horrible yanks !

Ps loved the last episode of Better Call Saul

LastGarrison

Just watched the last one of the Freddy Flintoff programme about putting together a cricket side from underprivileged youngsters in Preston.

Only a three parter and easy to watch so worth a go if there’s nothing else on.

Sky_Blue_Daz

First four series were up there with some of the best TV ever but the last two were so rushed imo.

Hopefully this new series will bring back some of the magic
I believe the director of the battle of the bastards episode has directed the opening episode

Reactions: AOM

eastwoodsdustman

I Watched 'Next goal wins' the other night.
Its a documentary about the Amercian Samoan football team who were the lowest ranked team in the FIFA rankings and lost 31-0 to Australia. Its a few years old but was really interesting.

JAM See

Went to see Nope tonight. I’d say it’s not as good as Get Out or Us but worth a watch. I wasn’t bored!
I was somewhat baffled!
Not sure I understood it all.
What was the chimp stuff about?

ajsccfc

I'm glad that Steve Martin's come through that stage of slightly cheesy shit films and is back at the point where everyone acknowledges he's amazing again.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Is there anyone in the world who doesn't know who the character Tommy Lee Royce is ? My daughter has just said she's never watched Happy Valley, one of the best dramas the BBC ever made. I told her she's got a brilliant watch coming.
What a sadistic bastard Tommy Lee Royce was.

Otis

I'm glad that Steve Martin's come through that stage of slightly cheesy shit films and is back at the point where everyone acknowledges he's amazing again.
He is so talented isn't he. Shame he started churning out dross. I used to love everything he did at one point.

I think what also helps his new show work is that he and Martin Short are such great friends and have done lots of other stuff together too.

Sky_Blue_Daz

They were supposed to be doing a show together in Birmingham but cancelled

ajsccfc

He is so talented isn't he. Shame he started churning out dross. I used to love everything he did at one point.

I think what also helps his new show work is that he and Martin Short are such great friends and have done lots of other stuff together too.

Eddie Murphy's a similar kind of thing too, people are coming out the other side of a load of lazy films and what have you and are remembering how great he is.

Also: this is grade A magic and I will die on the biggest hill defending it

B-Ban-Boogie

Just finished 'You don't know me', a series about the drug and gang culture in Sarfff London.

1661258620358.png

It's only 4 episode's long with the first 3 being really good.
The last episode felt a bit rushed to be honest, but all in all a good watch (y)

Otis

Eddie Murphy's a similar kind of thing too, people are coming out the other side of a load of lazy films and what have you and are remembering how great he is.

Also: this is grade A magic and I will die on the biggest hill defending it

Yup, used to love Eddie Murphy too.

But on the other note, where do you want to be buried?

Users who are viewing this thread