Best TV shows or movies you can recommend (4 Viewers)

chiefdave

Can't believe the commune is still going as well
As the series was going on I started thinking why are they talking to people who are still dressed like they were in the commune. Couldn't believe it when the place was still going. What has to happen for it to be shut down!

AOM

As the series was going on I started thinking why are they talking to people who are still dressed like they were in the commune. Couldn't believe it when the place was still going. What has to happen for it to be shut down!

I was half expecting it to go down the Jonestown route towards the end.
Hopefully the release of the documentary might save a few others from it

Nick

Administrator
Sherwood on BBC. Only 2 episodes out at the moment, but decent so far. Good cast too

Watched the first 4 last night, really enjoying it.

It's frustrating me that I can't watch them all as I want to know things!

What story is it actually based on?

AOM

Haha, I know what you mean. Being able to binge watch series on Netflix has definitely made weekly released episodes proper annoying.

I'm not actually sure about what the true story is behind it. Avoided looking it up so far as I didn't want to spoil it!

clint van damme

First 4?! When did the other 2 come out? Will crack onwith them tonight.

Otis

Westworld season 4 just started.

Loved the first season, but thought the second was overly complex and hard to follow and the third, just a muddled mess.

This looks like it might be a bit of a return to form. Only one episode out so far though .

Tommo1993

Loved the first season, but thought the second was overly complex and hard to follow and the third, just a muddled mess.

This looks like it might be a bit of a return to form. Only one episode out so far though .

Really, really struggled with season 2. And haven’t continued with 3. I probably should.

Ian1779

I gave up after 2 episodes of the third - is it worth dragging through it?

Otis

I gave up after 2 episodes of the third - is it worth dragging through it?
I hope so. 😂 There has only been one episode of season 4 released so far, but that was pretty good I thought. I didn't like 3 much either. Just stuck with it to see what happened.

ajsccfc

Started the new Stranger Things series. Feels like they're going much more for straight horror this time which is good but the first two episodes are 80 mins each and apparently they just get longer from there. No episode of TV should go beyond an hour, unwritten rule

clint van damme

Started the new Stranger Things series. Feels like they're going much more for straight horror this time which is good but the first two episodes are 80 mins each and apparently they just get longer from there. No episode of TV should go beyond an hour, unwritten rule

Whitecaps, final episode Sopranos series 4, 72 minutes. Considered one of the best episodes of the whole show.

ajsccfc

Finales a worthy exception to the rule I think, especially as it's not going over too much. By contrast though the last two episodes of this series are being released in a few days and the last one goes on for nearly three bloody hours!

clint van damme

Finales a worthy exception to the rule I think, especially as it's not going over too much. By contrast though the last two episodes of this series are being released in a few days and the last one goes on for nearly three bloody hours!

3 hours is stretching it!

Ian1779

The last episode of Part 1 in S4 is worthy of every second.

Reactions: AOM

AOM

Thought the fourth series of Stranger Things was the best so far.
Really liked the whole Freddy Kruegar/80's horror theme too. Robert Englund also made a cameo

ajsccfc

The ending to the first episode with the cheerleader was way darker than anything I can remember from the first three series too, I'm not a big horror fan but I'm right into this shift in tone.

Users who are viewing this thread