Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (1 Viewer)

larry_david

Ffs guys. The only reason we know about it is Cuz some journo couldn't keep his mouth shut. None of us even know if it is true and 75% on this thread have even see him play including me. If he signs he signs, if he don't then we move on. He ain't kante, he's a 22 Yr old who was bang average for a donny side that just scrapped top 12 last season in a league we walked.

Skyblueweeman

Well yes, but actually no.

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Pete

Offer clearly made and he is weighing up his options. We’ve got to be a good shout going into next season. I’d likely to see where he ends up if not with us

Sky Blue Harry H

Thats what I would say if I was outed as having multiple accounts as well 🤔🤔🤔🤔
To be honest, I didn't understand the post that linked the original group together. I liked that I appeared before Grendel in the list, so it must have some merit:ROFLMAO:

BornSlippySkyBlue

To be honest, I didn't understand the post that linked the original group together. I liked that I appeared before Grendel in the list, so it must have some merit:ROFLMAO:
I think it was because you must’ve all had the same IP address at some point. If you want an excuse just claim to use a VPN and stick to that story across all of your multiple logins ;)

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

None of us even know if it is true and 75% on this thread have even see him play including me. he's a 22 Yr old who was bang average for a donny side that just scrapped top 12 last season in a league we walked

If he signs he signs, if he don't then we move on. He ain't kante,.

An interesting take in this. You’ve not seen him play but he’s been bang average for Donny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

win9nut

It's a Dickens character from Great Expectations
I thought it was a hag like creature, with a pointy hat and a broomstick and a strange toon accent and a Black and white stripey football kit
"I the wikid witch o' the night like"
1597275592110.png

harvey098

To be fair, do you remember when Grendel posted “Grendel said bla bla” and someone asked if he thought he was logged into an alternative account and his excuse was that he sometimes refers to himself in third person hahah

ooooh I’ve always wanted to be a conspiracy nutter. 9/11 faked, Diana was killed, everything is cake.

Sky Blue Harry H

I think it was because you must’ve all had the same IP address at some point. If you want an excuse just claim to use a VPN and stick to that story across all of your multiple logins ;)

Thanks for that - never used a VPN in my life (although have been considering asking my son re: potential use - as if it's behind closed doors for a while, I really want to see games, and don't want Sky). Not going to dig too deep or say too much out loud, as my wife will be convinced our bank a/c is now going to get hacked!

Nick

Administrator
Just to clear up the confusion.

People will often share IPs when using mobile networks. Especially if a lot of people are in Coventry for example as it could be that EE will route you through the same servers and it then shows as the same IP.

A good example is matchdays, it's pretty normal for a lot of people to login from the same IP address on their mobile network.

It doesn't mean people are the same person if they have the same IP on an EE mobile network at points in time.

shmmeee

Just to clear up the confusion.

People will often share IPs when using mobile networks. Especially if a lot of people are in Coventry for example as it could be that EE will route you through the same servers and it then shows as the same IP.

A good example is matchdays, it's pretty normal for a lot of people to login from the same IP address on their mobile network.

It doesn't mean people are the same person if they have the same IP on an EE mobile network at points in time.

Nice try Magwitch

Sky Blue Harry H

Thanks Nick, I was wondering if it was something to do with phone use at the stadium - otherwise I was befuddled (as I often am) by the whole thing! My secret alter egos remain undiscovered! Joking aside, I suppose it is possible to select other members at random and discover similar circumstances. Interesting to see which people get grouped together!!

Nick

Administrator
Thanks Nick, I was wondering if it was something to do with phone use at the stadium - otherwise I was befuddled (as I often am) by the whole thing! My secret alter egos remain undiscovered! Joking aside, I suppose it is possible to select other members at random and discover similar circumstances. Interesting to see which people get grouped together!!

Yeah, when people login on their phones at games they will often share an IP with a lot of other people at the game (depending on their phone provider).

mark82

Thanks for that - never used a VPN in my life (although have been considering asking my son re: potential use - as if it's behind closed doors for a while, I really want to see games, and don't want Sky). Not going to dig too deep or say too much out loud, as my wife will be convinced our bank a/c is now going to get hacked!

It's just where you've had a shared IP. Will be at games or somewhere else where you've been in the same vicinity as others on here.

Users who are viewing this thread