Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (1 Viewer)

Frostie

Mate if we followed your philosophy we wouldn't sign anyone. We were talking with Hamer for longer than this, O'Hare the same. In the words of Gary Barlow 'Have a little patience'👌

Exactly.
Young Jay McGrath impressed on trial back in February but didn't sign until July.

I think people think it's Football Manager, you offer terms & they sign same/next day & anything else means they're stalling or demanding more money.
Add in to that we know that Ben Sheaf is away on holiday & there's still a month until season starts there's no reason to be concerned yet.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Exactly.
Young Jay McGrath impressed on trial back in February but didn't sign until July.

I think people think it's Football Manager, you offer terms & they sign same/next day & anything else means they're stalling or demanding more money.
Add in to that we know that Ben Sheaf is away on holiday & there's still a month until season starts there's no reason to be concerned yet.
I’m not disagreeing with your general point, but I thought someone said he posted on insta or somewhere from London? Or did I imagine that?! (Quite possible)

Irish Sky Blue

I assume his season finished when lock down came. If he is signing it would seem strange that he is on holiday when his new team mates have been back three weeks and are on to their second friendly. How do we know he is on holiday?

BornSlippySkyBlue

I assume his season finished when lock down came. If he is signing it would seem strange that he is on holiday when his new team mates have been back three weeks and are on to their second friendly. How do we know he is on holiday?
Yeah, I thought it would be an odd time to go abroad (for anyone but particularly someone in the middle of signing for a new team). Not sure where the rumour came from.

RingoCCFC

Godden was already following him but he didn’t follow Godden back so something’s changed 👀

Sheaf doesn’t post too much but did yesterday and Godden liked it so sheaf prob seen him like and followed him

Might have been following him and it was anaccident or he’s watching this thread and decided to follow him now.

Attachments

• 14D46FF9-DA3A-4448-9702-6E4093A15FCA.png
    14D46FF9-DA3A-4448-9702-6E4093A15FCA.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 85

cc84cov

750k bid made he’s been told he can leave,we are also now said to be considering other options.

Alan Nixon reporting season are willing to push the boat out on terms & fees for Sheaf

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Dunno if we're looking elsewhere because he seems to be taking his time over it rather than jumping at the chance to become a first team player. Not exactly like he was one of those tipped to be huge like Maitland-Niles or Nketiah or even Eng U21. You do start to wonder how much he wants to be part of it. That Wolves lad also looked an interesting prospect.

cc84cov

Dunno if we're looking elsewhere because he seems to be taking his time over it rather than jumping at the chance to become a first team player. Not exactly like he was one of those tipped to be huge like Maitland-Niles or Nketiah or even Eng U21. You do start to wonder how much he wants to be part of it. That Wolves lad also looked an interesting prospect.
Looking at his highlights you can see why we are still trying to get this done he’s exactly what we need.

cc84cov

“Enjoyed some time off,back to the grind tomorrow”

Just posted a photo with this caption on his instagram,he must be back in training with Arsenal tomorrow then.

Users who are viewing this thread