Transfer Rumour Ben Sheaf (3 Viewers)

mr_monkey

Tell him to get to a beach quick on their north coast currently there are more sailing vessels crossing to Blighty than there were going the other way D-Day

Is your other account not inhumane

covcity4life

You mean Westbrooke who plays in a completely different role to this guy
I mean Westbrooke who is a midfielder like this guy and alao has played at the base of the box like it appears this guy will

Dont try to be smart . It's pretty simple what I'm saying. Not tinged caught out with lack of numbers when season begins thats all

mr_monkey

I mean Westbrooke who is a midfielder like this guy and alao has played at the base of the box like it appears this guy will

Dont try to be smart . It's pretty simple what I'm saying. Not tinged caught out with lack of numbers when season begins thats all

But by all accounts he is a completely different type of player than Westbrooke so Westbrooke wouldn't be able to have fulfilled the same role as him, plus there is still a whole month to go until the season starts so chill your boots

Reactions: vow

cooperskyblue

We will have other options if for whatever reason Sheef doesn't happen. I'm not worried in the slightest

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Westbrooke was one of the ACM's not DCM's. Didn't want to get stuck into challenges to be considered to play deeper.

Reactions: vow

shmmeee

iirc the correct answer is NO !

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread