Baka departs (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Can’t agree with that. Bakayoko if he can put it all together consistently is the better player but until then Hiwula is and has the record/career to prove it.

Mucca Mad Boys

Based on what? Hiwula is a far more talented player and struggled to get a contract.

The market might not be as depressed as last season as things start to open up and clubs can expect to have fans back in stadiums.

Personally, I was surprised at how long it took for Hiwula to get a club. Something must be going on with him as he’s really fell since his first season with us.

fernandopartridge

Hiwula is shit. Baka is better.

The fact Hiwula could barely get a kick in League One tells you that.

Plus Baka had a better goals per minute ratio than Hiwula in the same team in League One.
Hiwula got 13 goals in a season where Baka got less than half

PVA

Over their CCFC careers I have it down as Hiwula goal every 279 minutes and Bakayoko every 332. He also played a lot of games on the wing iirc

I was comparing them in League One, as that's a direct comparison. Same team, same league.

I worked it out earlier and Baka was every 240 and Hiwula every 300, can't remember exact numbers.

mark82

@cov c
After Cov donkey kick got locked out and had to reregister as CDK
So wether the mods were trying to tell me something they will have to try again.
Baka wish the boy all the best for the future as he had a lot of good moments in the sky blue shirt.
See ya 20 goals.

Not guilty. Can't even find your old profile to see what's happened.

Grendel

But side by side, in the same team, Bakyoko has a much better record.

Eh? Kastaneer has a better record then on that basis hiwula got 13 goals in one season

PVA

Eh? Kastaneer has a better record then on that basis hiwula got 13 goals in one season

Hiwula - 12 goals in 3000 minutes
Baka - 7 goals in 1600 minutes

(league only)

If Hiwula is so great in L1 why did your favourite manager Jackett never pick him?

Grendel

(league only)

Is Matty James still flattering to deceive? Your football opinions are literally worthless now.

(league only)

If Hiwula is so great in L1 why did your favourite manager Jackett never pick him?

Hiwula has scored 14 league goals

PVA

Hiwula has scored 14 league goals

I was referring to that one season where he scored 12.

Seeing as you asked. If we include his other season with us it gets even worse for him.

That season:

Hiwula 2 goals in 1095 mins
Baka 4 goals in 1050 mins

Grendel

I was referring to that one season where he scored 12.

Seeing as you asked. If we include his other season with us it gets even worse for him.

That season:

Hiwula 2 goals in 1095 mins
Baka 4 goals in 1050 mins

Well it is - what’s kastaneera goal per minute record in league 1?

Mucca Mad Boys

(league only)

Hiwula made most of his appearances off of the wing.

Adge

In that case I apologise, although i was the only one who had mentioned Dion upto that point and the comment 'laud over dross' after our recent exchanges, you can probably see why I added 2+2=5
No, just in general-Dion one of the best players ever to wear the shirt and some are blinded by some pathetic one sided non-sense hatred, make up a song about a possible life changing injury and brand him a Judas.
Glad we agree that he was one of the best though! 😁

Grendel

Yeah because that's comparable isn't it.

Your opinions are worth jack shit on here now.

Why didn't best manager ever Kenny Jackett pick Hiwula in league one if he's so good at that level?

Why isn’t it comparable?

mark82

I'm not really sure why we're comparing anyway. Hiwula was more of a winger. Very much played his part for us. Neither are good enough for us now.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Looking at his power in some of these clips you can see why managers want to take him and try to get him to assert himself more
Unfortunately the lad isn't naturally aggressive and when things don't go well he loses confidence and it becomes a vicious circle
He won't have any problems getting another deal somewhere

He really was fantastic for that half an hour or so at the Valley

Agree on the fact it's defo more of a mental issue than physical/technical with Baka - hope that improves at a club where he can play regularly

D

Deleted member 11652

He really was fantastic for that half an hour or so at the Valley

Agree on the fact it's defo more of a mental issue than physical/technical with Baka - hope that improves at a club where he can play regularly

I just wonder if Bakayoko had been given the minutes Biamou has this season: a) would he have scored more b) would he have improved as player and have a sell on value

Bugsy

I just wonder if Bakayoko had been given the minutes Biamou has this season: a) would he have scored more b) would he have improved as player and have a sell on value

personally I think not. Biamou was better of the 2...PUSB

AOM

I think if Bakayoko could have maintained the confidence and aggression he showed glimpses of every now and then, he would have been a regular starter for us. Just wasn't often enough.

If you had Baka's ability and Biamou's determination and aggression, I reckon you'd have a really decent player

Users who are viewing this thread