Baka departs (1 Viewer)

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

I just wonder if Bakayoko had been given the minutes Biamou has this season: a) would he have scored more b) would he have improved as player and have a sell on value

Maybe. Remember he started at Norwich away and while he did plenty of chasing and closing down, his general hold up play wasn't great

He's certainly a better player now than when he joined us and the taste of the Championship will have helped

He'll be an asset for a L1 club I'd have thought

steve101

Looking at his power in some of these clips you can see why managers want to take him and try to get him to assert himself more
Unfortunately the lad isn't naturally aggressive and when things don't go well he loses confidence and it becomes a vicious circle
He won't have any problems getting another deal somewhere
No question he is an athlete and supposedly along with Giles was the fastest player at the club. Maybe we should have tried him at centre-back and moved Hyam up front?!

Mucca Mad Boys

I just wonder if Bakayoko had been given the minutes Biamou has this season: a) would he have scored more b) would he have improved as player and have a sell on value

Baka didn’t look like scoring even when he got the ball in good positions.

It was probably down to his confidence and that doesn’t help when you get very little minutes. That said, we need someone to make that impact and he wasn’t the guy.

Biamou, credit to him, did come off the bench to get a few goals. That’s why he got more Championship minutes.

Legia Sky Blue

Always had the impression that if Baka got a sniff of a goal his first instinct was to pass. A lack of confidence maybe, and if a club can get him to use his natural attributes to full effect he could still become a decent player. He's probably the player Hearts should have gone for intead of Kastaneer.

TTG

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Good luck to him hasn’t really improved much since his arrival

Be interesting who will sign him, a none league club probably.

From the day he made his debut at the Cov Arena I could see he wouldn't make it at this level.

fatso

Hilarious reading all these posts arguing over which striker was slightly less shit than the other.

You realise you sound like a bunch of bald men arguing over a comb!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

No he doesn’t, you said a non league club will sign him. He is offering you that he doesn’t sign for Cov United/a non league club?

Yes I Cov United level, so he needs it say what league?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The bet he offered you is he signs for someone in a higher league than Cov United. He doesn’t need to name what league, it just needs to be higher.

For a charity bet the odds are in hs favour, I didn't place the bet!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Nicks opinion is he won’t drop down to that level, yours is he will. It’s in nobody’s favour, unless you don’t believe what you posted above (that Cov United is his level).

Oh dear, I said PROBABLY!

mrtrench

Oh dear, I said PROBABLY!

That's the nature of betting. If it were certain, who would bet against?

giphy.gif

shmmeee

Goal every 333 minutes for us in the end, 12 goals a season. Max finished on 235, 18 goals a season. Usual warnings on GPG apply, and Max played 50% more minutes than Baka.

Grendel

Fucking hell.
Talk about backtracking after your nonsense comment.

he’s hard work on these things

Brighton Sky Blue

Users who are viewing this thread