Baka departs (2 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 2477

He’s a paid professional with some attributes would woefully under uses it. Platitudes are pointless - soon no club will come knocking unless he changes his mindset
Nob

Grendel

I understand your direction. I just don't get why u can't just say yeah all the best at the very least. Bet he's gutted to be leaving and he gave as good as he could. Nice to be nice from time to time.

Well it’s also hypocritical I’m sure the same would happen with Shipley whose had dogs abuse on here.

Bugsy

Brighton Sky Blue

Bit of a comedy figure really and a bit more class was needed by the club when giving him the squad number “20” which for me undermined him a bit.
All the best to him in the future and played a bit part to help us get to where we are now.

A supporting role but yes got nothing against him. His on pitch efforts this season were entertaining, even if unintentionally so

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Well it’s also hypocritical I’m sure the same would happen with Shipley whose had dogs abuse on here.

I'm sure it would. Almost everyone would thank him for his efforts and wish him all the best for the future regardless of if they felt he wasn't quite up to Championship standard.

And anyone who came on just to have a go at him would be an utter dickhead.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Best of luck for the future to him and hope he gets himself a club soon. Hope he can learn to make more of what he has in his armoury.

christonabike

Good luck to the lad. Never rated him always looked clueless but always tried and what do I know?
He didnt have to say what he did and I did enjoy the Baka song especially at St Andrews! Here's to him finding a team that he can start performing for.

Grendel

Do you wish Bakayoko the best in his future career?

If a club signs him and commits 3 years wages to him I hope he shows aptitude and desire and appreciates what benefits a professional footballer have

Grendel

Burge last year now Bakayoko fancy the hat-trick with Max.

The One thing you can never accuse biamou of is lack of application and a desire two improve and some appreciation as to the level he played at

Well that’s 3 things

Brighton Sky Blue

Good luck to him, seems a good lad and never moaned about his position in the squad and took everything from the fans in good humour. If he could find a bit of aggression there’s a decent player in there. Hope he goes somewhere he’ll play every week.

Baka's physique combined with Biamou's work ethic could have produced a hell of a player, just a shame it didn't come off for him. If another manager finds a way he'll be an asset

Grendel

As my old mum used to remind me - if you have nothing good to say it's best to say nothing at all

That’s a good epitaph on his career in all probability

no_loyalty

Good luck Baka, hope you get an offer from a league one club (one of the promoted sides from league two might be best).

mark_ccfc

Some great words from Baka. I really do wish him the best for the future. Although he isn't up to this level I don't think many people realise the hard work and application it takes for these guys to even become a professional. It may be frustrating for us to watch but imagine how frustrating it is for the players who have spent years of hard graft throughout their youth to try and make it to the top just to fail at lower or non-league level, within spitting distance of the top.

All the best Baka.

Grendel

Liquid Gold

“Would only have wished to have left with a full stadium singing 20 goals for the last time”

Is it dusty in here, there must be dust. It’s dusty ok

giphy.gif

Esoterica

There's no lack of effort from him. What he lacks is ruthlessness and a striker's killer instinct, the selfishness that makes good strikers what they are. He was all over the place when he joined us and we have moulded him into an actual footballer during that time, but you can't really teach what he misses and he'll drop down a division or two because of it - a willingness to chase back and sprint after lost causes is one thing but at some point you've got to get in the box and in front of that defender.

ptr

Played his part whether he was good enough or not. Some really important goals and performances and always put a shift in. Not often we say that after releasing a player. Good luck Baka!

rob9872

There are only 3 players imo who deserved stick when they left, Hughes, Bellamy and Kyle. Some weren't good enough, some left under a cloud like Sealey or Dion, but even those I applaud and say thanks for your service.

Users who are viewing this thread