scroobiustom

Jan 17, 2012
London
The Con-dem coalition is now less of a coalition and in fact represents more of a hostage situation.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Clive Eakin related chant:

'Clive, Clive, Cliiiiive Eakin, Clive is the voice of Coventry-he'll fook you up, wherever you may be 'cos Clive is the voice of Coventry'

Disorganised1

Sep 17, 2009
Coundon
Mud ! (No 1 on my 21st Birthday)

Did you hear about the lonely pyromaniac ?

He's still looking for the perfect match. :D

skybluedan

Aug 4, 2010
jersey (right on the beach)
when i was younger i had a way with the ladies....
and me mates use to call me mr lover lover
until one night i shagged a disabled girl up the arse...........
and now they call mr mr bum spastic..........

scroobiustom

Jan 17, 2012
London
Tim Vine "I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again.":laugh:

andrew.roberts

Apr 2, 2010
Spain
I used to be a good mate of MC Hammer but I stopped hanging out with him because he wouldn´t let me touch anything

DH - Sky Blue

Jun 21, 2011
Coventry
When I broke up with my wife, I didn't want anything from her in the settlement except a pint of milk, four egg yolks, a vanilla pod, an ounce of caster sugar and two fluid ounces of single cream. She mixed it all up in a bowl and then threw it in my face.

On the plus side, I did get custardy.

Disorganised1

Sep 17, 2009
Coundon

LastGarrison

Mar 25, 2011
I had an argument with the missus earlier so I picked up the washing machine and threw it at her.

Bosch

LastGarrison

Mar 25, 2011
I was feeling a bit down so I tied some balloons to a bottle of whiskey.

Certainly lifted my spirits.

skyblueprincess

Sep 9, 2008
Knock knock

Hugh Jarse

Mar 20, 2011
At the pointy end
I was mid-stroke with the wife last night when I just stopped and held the same position, deadly still for a few seconds. 'What the hell are you doing?!' she asked. 'Don't worry love', I replied, 'i've seen them do this position on RedTube loads of times, it's called "buffering"'.

Hugh Jarse

Mar 20, 2011
At the pointy end
Just got back from Blackpool, never again!

On the seafront I saw a guy and woman having a shouting match until the woman smacked the guy in the head and they started fighting.

Then a copper turned up but instead of trying to calm things down he starts twatting the guy with his baton, in the end the guy gets the baton off the copper and starts hitting him AND his wife!...

.......Then this crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages!

scroobiustom

Jan 17, 2012
London
Just got back from Blackpool, never again!

On the seafront I saw a guy and woman having a shouting match until the woman smacked the guy in the head and they started fighting.

Then a copper turned up but instead of trying to calm things down he starts twatting the guy with his baton, in the end the guy gets the baton off the copper and starts hitting him AND his wife!...

.......Then this crocodile turned up and stole all the sausages!

B.r.illiant

Users who are viewing this thread