Awaiting a call from Mr Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

will am i

Because they hate CCC?
I was really after genuine answers from him. Just dont get why anyone supports any of the idiots ruining our football club (that is not just aimed at SISU). Not sure reporting negative stories about SISU is the same as supporting the council. But Im happy to be enlightened.

Ian1779

Back to your anti CCC rubbish again I see. Nothing that SISU or anyone have said on the matter has been shown to have any proof. I want to see some sort of proof. I don't live anywhere near Coventry so have no affinity with them. I want what is best for my club, but waiting for Joys tactics to work doesn't seem to be working. And I don't agree with them either.

So when a journalist looks extensively into said dispute, he gets immediately derided because he doesn't say the things the 'popular' opinion want to hear. It's not to do with being anti-CCC - it's about wanting to know the truth from everyone.

will am i

So when a journalist looks extensively into said dispute, he gets immediately derided because he doesn't say the things the 'popular' opinion want to hear. It's not to do with being anti-CCC - it's about wanting to know the truth from everyone.

But can you give me some reasons why I should be pro sisu?

martcov

This whole blame game is getting out of hand. We don't need a forum to discuss what went wrong. If the JR goes ahead we may learn something. So what. Does that get CCFC out of this hole? Unlikely. Maybe Joy gets a chance to sue somebody. Doesn't help CCFC. If we have a Forum it should be about how do we move forward. No-one allowed to talk about the past or criticise the others. All Parties to be asked to suggest a "Road Map" to get out of this mess. Forum to be live on CWR.

Astute

All the evidence points towards SISU doing a very bad job at running our club. So when someone writes about what is going on they are biased because of the bad reports on them?

IIRC it was Simon that counted the SISU V HIGGS as a victory for SISU, although the judge even called it a 0-0 draw. I thought that was a bit biased. But not in the way you say.

Grendel

I am on the beach. BBQ and cider are nice on a hot day. I know how to use a mobile device and how to spell.

But still don't know how to back up a slanderous accusation, never mind.

will am i

?

My missus said I'm ok talking to myself, but answering back is the sign of madness :D
Its the only way to get an answer on here when you ask why you should be pro SISU. Im old and not great with this modern technology. Every time I work it out something new appears the bastards

Astute

But still don't know how to back up a slanderous accusation, never mind.

I don't mind. Once you stop coming out with rubbish frequently and then never answer questions about what you have said I will be willing to look through countless threads to find what I feel I need to. Until then I will just do what you do and ignore your requests.

I agree with you. Only a w@nker would do so ;)

torchomatic

Which bit? I deal with Castle Bromwich, Solihull, Halewood, Solihull, Gaydon and Shanghai. None of my contacts do

We do too and they very may well do. But we still have our own domains we just use the gmail system.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

martcov

Originally Posted by Grendel
"But still don't know how to back up a slanderous accusation, never mind."

I thought slander was spoken and libel written.

torchomatic

I don't mind. Once you stop coming out with rubbish frequently and then never answer questions about what you have said I will be willing to look through countless threads to find what I feel I need to. Until then I will just do what you do and ignore your requests.

I agree with you. Only a w@nker would do so ;)

Oh come on you sound like SBK. If he said something so out of order I'm surprised you're so reluctant to prove it.

Anyway on another note hope you're having a good day in the sun.

torchomatic

Perhaps he's got confused with JLS ;-)

I think mmm isn't quite the font of all knowledge he makes out. Loads of companies and local authorities use gmail. People are only arguong because Grendel happened to mention JLR.

Grendel

Which bit? I deal with Castle Bromwich, Solihull, Halewood, Solihull, Gaydon and Shanghai. None of my contacts do

You mean they don't use a g-mail e mail address. The company transferred from Microsoft Outlook to G mail a couple of years ago.

Astute

Oh come on you sound like SBK. If he said something so out of order I'm surprised you're so reluctant to prove it.

Anyway on another note hope you're having a good day in the sun.

Not reluctant. Just can't be bothered when the other person rarely replies to questions about posts made.

Just about to do a one minute hike to the pub now. Glad I brought change of clothes for the kids. Been fun so far thanks. Hope you all have the same weather unless stuck at work.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I think mmm isn't quite the font of all knowledge he makes out. Loads of companies and local authorities use gmail. People are only arguong because Grendel happened to mention JLR.

No one is perfect. I'll settle for having a poor understanding of the mechanics behind a company's email severs; but console myself I have the right view with regards the people who are ruining our club, thanks

Buster

Another thread hijacked . " Les or Simon , truth or bluster " " The importance of G Mail in modern day commerce" Discuss

Brighton Sky Blue

Debates on this forum have gone off tangent to a variety of bizarre topics but I didn't think e-mail preferences would be one of them.

ajsccfc

Who's the best prime minister? I'm saying Pitt the Elder, the guy next to me reckons Lord Palmerston!

Who's the best prime minister? I'm saying Pitt the Elder, the guy next to me reckons Lord Palmerston!

Lord Palmerston!

homeratthebatgif1.gif

Nick

Administrator
You mean they don't use a g-mail e mail address. The company transferred from Microsoft Outlook to G mail a couple of years ago.

True dat. I recently migrated a company who works closely with jlr because jlr use it!

shmmeee

And with that, the last shred of credibility as a unbiased poster disappeared.

I don't give a fuck what side you're on, if you think Les Reid is a good journalist you need your head looking at.

Did you see in in blog comments? On Twitter? Screaming bloody murder and "don't you know I'm Midlands Journo of the year!" at anyone who asked him a question?

Not to mention his (alleged) ties with the club heirarchy.

There's a lot to argue about, but this idea that Reid is some hero that the nasty council fans don't like is a joke. He repeatedly failed to do his job at the expense of bigging up his mates and himself.

I think it's no coincidence that those that seem to get attracted to Sisu's game (RobS, Brian Patton, Nikki Sinclaire, Reid) all seem to be self serving ego maniacs with an axe to grind, as opposed to people on the fans' side. You might want to consider the company you keep ;)

Hobo

Are we sure Fisher said just getting on a plane? Or was it just getting on a plan?

martcov

And with that, the last shred of credibility as a unbiased poster disappeared.

I don't give a fuck what side you're on, if you think Les Reid is a good journalist you need your head looking at.

Did you see in in blog comments? On Twitter? Screaming bloody murder and "don't you know I'm Midlands Journo of the year!" at anyone who asked him a question?

Not to mention his (alleged) ties with the club heirarchy.

There's a lot to argue about, but this idea that Reid is some hero that the nasty council fans don't like is a joke. He repeatedly failed to do his job at the expense of bigging up his mates and himself.

I think it's no coincidence that those that seem to get attracted to Sisu's game (RobS, Brian Patton, Nikki Sinclaire, Reid) all seem to be self serving ego maniacs with an axe to grind, as opposed to people on the fans' side. You might want to consider the company you keep ;)

Reid has fallen... Brian Patton will get hammered at the election as will, hopefully, Nikki Sinclair. RobS has yet to come up with a strategy or any sort of result.

Users who are viewing this thread