Awaiting a call from Mr Tim Fisher (2 Viewers)

Astute

Still waiting for those "abusive" posts I made to PWKH

There are a fair few on here waiting for replies from you. You never give them but expect them back yourself. I would reply back ASAP to anyone but you for this reason.

Moff

Let's not add 'who's been mean to who' to the list of never-ending arguments here, you shower of bastards!

Up yours. You didnt like one of my posts once...it was well funny and you should have liked it more than once etce etc yadda yadda....explodes in exasperation.;)

ajsccfc

Up yours. You didnt like one of my posts once...it was well funny and you should have liked it more than once etce etc yadda yadda....explodes in exasperation.;)

That's it. Wheatsheaf, 7pm tonight. We're having it out once and for all.

skybluetony176

How many times. There is no such thing.

how is the european commission for wales investigating swansea and camarthens arrangements at their grounds for breaking state aid rules and the european commission for spain investigating the arrangements of 7 teams grounds for breaking state aid rules. it will take you 10 seconds on google to see that there is such a thing and it is their duty to police how state aid is used, especially when it involves private companies such as ACL or football teams.

anyone can say there is no such thing, how about one of you prove i'm wrong?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

how is the european commission for wales investigating swansea and camarthens arrangements at their grounds for breaking state aid rules and the european commission for spain investigating the arrangements of 7 teams grounds for breaking state aid rules. it will take you 10 seconds on google to see that there is such a thing and it is their duty to police how state aid is used, especially when it involves private companies such as ACL or football teams.

anyone can say there is no such thing, how about one of you prove i'm wrong?

There's a European Commission Office in each member state; which act as local office of the European Commission. I think the point SBT176 is making is why SISU would push through JR at their own costs, as opposed to simply referring the arrangement to the European Commission, alongside all the other current investigations? The example he gave as follows:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-25733929

I think we all know the answer being SISU have a timeline associated with resolution that won't wait for the EC's protracted process; as they have another agenda

Last edited:

Moff

That's it. Wheatsheaf, 7pm tonight. We're having it out once and for all.

I shall be there, resplendent in with my finest red carnation on my lapel so you can recognise me.

I shall bring my finest silk gloves, and slap you, you cad, and challenge you to a duel. Well only if I haven't first been chased out of town by the good locals for dressing like a dandy. ;)

duffer

I shall be there, resplendent in with my finest red carnation on my lapel so you can recognise me.

I shall bring my finest silk gloves, and slap you, you cad, and challenge you to a duel. Well only if I haven't first been chased out of town by the good locals for dressing like a dandy. ;)

I hear they all dress like that in the Wheatsheaf - in fact you might appear underdressed. Don't forget your top-hat else you might not get served. ;)

Godiva

There's a European Commission Office in each member state; which act as local office of the European Commission. I think the point SBT176 is making is why SISU would push through JR at their own costs, as opposed to simply referring the arrangement to the European Commission, alongside all the other current investigations? The example he gave as follows:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-25733929

I think we all know the answer being SISU have a timeline associated with resolution that won't wait for the EC's protracted process; as they have another agenda

I am definitely not an expert in EU law, but I think it is the national courts who are responsible for recovering illegal state aid. So maybe sisu think that if CCC are found to have issued the loan as illegal state aid the judge will also issue a court order for ACL to repay the loan?

Users who are viewing this thread