Apparently an offer still on the table for the club (1 Viewer)

Westendlad

There's a fair few people who strangely only seem bothered about CCFC at particular times, main example is Richard Keys.
Just come off the off topic page to find some peace and fuck me...1st post i read is yours having a opinion on someone who have never met/ spoke to but you jump to the conclusion that they are the bad guys........Unfucking believieable.....He's a Cov fan who wants best for the club and all you do is slag him off.........what a lovely man you are.

Nick

Administrator
Just come off the off topic page to find some peace and fuck me...1st post i read is yours having a opinion on someone who have never met/ spoke to but you jump to the conclusion that they are the bad guys........Unfucking believieable.....He's a Cov fan who wants best for the club and all you do is slag him off.........what a lovely man you are.
Who are you on about now? Keys?

Hahahaha.

You should really not be on the internet without supervision it seems.

Westendlad

Who are you on about now? Keys?

Hahahaha.

You should really not be on the internet without supervision it seems.
Seriously.........So its ok to attack a fellow sky blue who has the best interests like we all do and basically call him a cnut.....Wow. Ok Nick tell me 3 things he has actually done to make you feel this way about him..

Nick

Administrator
Seriously.........So its ok to attack a fellow sky blue who has the best interests like we all do and basically call him a cnut.....Wow. Ok Nick tell me 3 things he has actually done to make you feel this way about him..

He isn't a fellow sky blue, he is only interested at certain times. Which was my point.

Do try to follow, where have you been for years? You really are so gullible, i am genuinely worried for your safety online.

Westendlad

He isn't a fellow sky blue, he is only interested at certain times. Which was my point.

Do try to follow, where have you been for years? You really are so gullible, i am genuinely worried for your safety online.
Nick i respect you but you don't half talk some bollocks sometimes...PUSB

Westendlad

Feel free to disprove the things I say. I have a feeling you won't and can't.
Nick i asked you for 3 things Cov fan Keys has done that has upset you so much.......Still waiting....Instead i get the usual abuse but hey ho

Nick

Administrator
Nick i asked you for 3 things Cov fan Keys has done that has upset you so much.......Still waiting....Instead i get the usual abuse but hey ho
I haven't abused you.

Why do you assume people upset me?

Can you disprove what I say and show me how he is a massive city fan and an all round nice guy?

Another twat who has reeled you in it seems.

Westendlad

Nick. Keys has been a Cov fan much longer than you and i. but because he is in the media spotlight you think he should be doing more?. You have no idea whats going on being the scenes and nor do i but you keep on attacking like you want no future investors/takeovers........You confuse me you really do.. As a side note, why do you get so angry at Cov fans that are members of protest groups. you should be highlighting not slagging off their idea's .........Anyway goodnight you villa cnut lol

Nick

Administrator
Nick. Keys has been a Cov fan much longer than you and i. but because he is in the media spotlight you think he should be doing more?. You have no idea whats going on being the scenes and nor do i but you keep on attacking like you want no future investors/takeovers........You confuse me you really do.. As a side note, why do you get so angry at Cov fans that are members of protest groups. you should be highlighting not slagging off their idea's .........Anyway goodnight you villa cnut lol

He really doesn't care, he pipes up every so often but that's about it. My 9 year old daughter will have more of a clue about our team at the moment.

It seems like it isn't hard to confuse you, you seem to believe anything you are told...

Stick to talking about Tommy Robinson. You are showing you have no idea what you are on about in this thread as well.

Last edited:

SkyBlueCRJ

Keys uses Coventry’s demise for his own publicity, nothing else. It’s the fact that Keys has only ever piped up in the past when it suits him, yet he doesn’t actually do anything to help the cause.

It’s the same with that utter fool Cunningham. People get roped into his comments regarding CCFC and it’s situation. Another apparent ‘fan’ who many on here believe that Sky Blue blood runs through his veins. Most haven’t got the common sense to notice that the two times he’s demanded ‘government intervention’ in the press (which means absolutely nothing by the way) it’s come right before a general election or when May’s government was on the verge of being removed, sparking yet another general election. So basically the two times where his position as MP could come under threat and needs people on his side he’s only ever piped up.

They’re two of the same who use Coventry’s plight as a publicity tool. Plus, I wouldn’t really classify Keys as that much of a fan, when was the last time he ever came to a game?

Last edited by a moderator:

covcity4life

Has it got too personal for sisu to leave?

I know a ruthless hedge fund but i feel like they dont want to allow councils underhand tactics to force them out

Terry_dactyl

I know a ruthless hedge fund but i feel like they dont want to allow councils underhand tactics to force them out
I think the general consensus appears to be is that SISU ain’t going anywhere unless it’s on their terms.

Grendel

It is quite weird how some new ccfc fans seem to be coming out to say how they want to boycott and how they would prefer the club to die and start again.

People who don't say anything about CCFC for months but then pop up.

It's a bit random isn't it?

Ha ha that clown Rich - where’s ginetta or Sydney as he prefers himself to be called now

shmmeee

Keys uses Coventry’s demise for his own publicity, nothing else. It’s the fact that Keys has only ever piped up in the past when it suits him, yet he doesn’t actually do anything to help the cause.

It’s the same with that utter fool Cunningham. People get roped into his comments regarding CCFC and it’s situation. Another apparent ‘fan’ who many on here believe that Sky Blue blood runs through his veins. Most haven’t got the common sense to notice that the two times he’s demanded ‘government intervention’ in the press (which means absolutely nothing by the way) it’s come right before a general election or when May’s government was on the verge of being removed, sparking yet another general election. So basically the two times where his position as MP could come under threat and needs people on his side he’s only ever piped up.

They’re two of the same who use Coventry’s plight as a publicity tool. Plus, I wouldn’t really classify Keys as that much of a fan, when was the last time he ever came to a game?

That’s just not factually true about Cunningham, the times don’t line up at all. The idea that it’s a vote winning exercise in a safe seat with a concerned voter cohort in the hundreds is frankly hilarious.

Nick

Administrator
Ha ha that clown Rich - where’s ginetta or Sydney as he prefers himself to be called now
Oh he's still there mouthing off.

Both just piping up at certain times to defend David Johnson! Must be a cov United thing.

hotrod

O and SiSU have not used any underhand tactics them selves,I must have dreamt about them refusing to pay an agreed rent and trying to bankrupt a Coventry Charity.

Regards.

stupot07

O and SiSU have not used any underhand tactics them selves,I must have dreamt about them refusing to pay an agreed rent and trying to bankrupt a Coventry Charity.

Regards.

Nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

hotrod

You do realise other parties are trying to bankrupt ccfc now don't you?

They are all at it. Underhand isn't exclusive to sisu.

Why is it underhand to bankrupt somebody who refuses to pay money which they owe?

Regards.

clint van damme

Regards.

you want our council to operate under the same moral compass as a hedge fund?

Grendel

Regards.

Moron

hotrod

Strange, it's gone quiet again.

Nick you can not argue with people who do not understand the comments being made, and I am afraid to say that you are included.

Go back to post 196 and follow the comments,if you do not understand I give up!!!

Regards.

Nick

Administrator
Nick you can not argue with people who do not understand the comments being made, and I am afraid to say that you are included.

Go back to post 196 and follow the comments,if you do not understand I give up!!!

Regards.

What are you on about?

Try reading the thread. It is clearly you who isn't understanding, hence multiple people have asked you the same thing.

The acting dumb act is getting so boring and so predictable all of a sudden, maybe that's the new approach.

SkyBlueCRJ

That’s just not factually true about Cunningham, the times don’t line up at all. The idea that it’s a vote winning exercise in a safe seat with a concerned voter cohort in the hundreds is frankly hilarious.

Right so by your logic, because it’s a safe seat Cunningham doesn’t have to gain as much voter support as possible during an election that he personally admitted would be an uphill struggle due to the fact that at the time the Tories held a 20% lead in the opinion polls over Labour. He just sits back and watches the Premier League Years on repeat does he?

The time lines do add up because he voiced that governmental intervention is needed only about 6 months before he declared he was standing again. Again he called for governmental action in January 2019 at a time where Labour was in the wake of the anti-semitism scandal so were already looking pretty unpopular and Corbyn was ready to call a snap general election during the time period.

What do you honestly think his intentions were when repeatedly calling for governmental intervention then? When the government last year said that they wouldn’t/couldn’t take action? At 78 he’s on his way out of parliament and as a stereotypical MP he’s trying to prolong his career as long as possible. What’s ‘frankly hilarious’ is that you think he’s declaring governmental action out of his own goodwill and that he doesn’t have a political agenda by making such comments.

shmmeee

Right so by your logic, because it’s a safe seat Cunningham doesn’t have to gain as much voter support as possible during an election that he personally admitted would be an uphill struggle due to the fact that at the time the Tories held a 20% lead in the opinion polls over Labour. He just sits back and watches the Premier League Years on repeat does he?

The time lines do add up because he voiced that governmental intervention is needed only about 6 months before he declared he was standing again. Again he called for governmental action in January 2019 at a time where Labour was in the wake of the anti-semitism scandal so were already looking pretty unpopular and Corbyn was ready to call a snap general election during the time period.

What do you honestly think his intentions were when repeatedly calling for governmental intervention then? When the government last year said that they wouldn’t/couldn’t take action? At 78 he’s on his way out of parliament and as a stereotypical MP he’s trying to prolong his career as long as possible. What’s ‘frankly hilarious’ is that you think he’s declaring governmental action out of his own goodwill and that he doesn’t have a political agenda by making such comments.

Mate your tinfoil is showing. There was nothing politically relevant about last month compared to any other.

You’re seeing things you want to see.

Users who are viewing this thread