Apathy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondog1973

Where has anybody said anything about 50/50 blame? I must have missed this, or it is more people making stuff up to suit.

No, people having a go at people who want to go to games with the spineless, people who go to games having a go at people who don't go to games, that is the shite dividing fans.
Usual pedantic response...Were you not saying the other day it might be a bad idea to watch Coventry City FC (Ladies), at the Ricoh (in Coventry) because it might be seen as pro-ACL?

Face facts Nick, the majority blame Sisu, because the majority of blame lies with them. Therefore this/they should always be the focal point for any protests if you want it to garner popular support.

blueflint

This post again proves it must be everybody must agree with you. Why not if a few parties have some share of blame that each should be held accountable for what they have done?

i still fail to see where other parties are to blame did these other parties withhold rent move 35 miles away sell our best assets etc no SISU did tho

Nick

Administrator
Usual pedantic response...Were you not saying the other day it might be a bad idea to watch Coventry City FC (Ladies), at the Ricoh (in Coventry) because it might be seen as pro-ACL?

Face facts Nick, the majority blame Sisu, because the majority of blame lies with them. Therefore this/they should always be the focal point for any protests if you want it to garner popular support.

What it is pedantic because you are saying things that people haven't said?

Yes, I said if the trust wanted to come across as balanced then it might be a bad idea for then to support it? They then came on and distanced themselves from it, so I assume they agree.

I agree, we should have a sisu out protest and thousands will turn up. Oh wait....

blueflint

Because they want to support those 11 men on the green thing, kicking that round think into a netty thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

so do the rest of us in coventry

dongonzalos

Yes, I said if the trust wanted to come across as balanced then it might be a bad idea for then to support it? They then came on and distanced themselves from it, so I assume they agree.

I agree, we should have a sisu out protest and thousands will turn up. Oh wait....

They did in the march

The main chanting in the march was SISU out

rondog1973

And who was talking about the trust? Cov fan does not equal trust member! Yet you were still poo-pooing the very notion of watching a team representing CCFC play in Coventry with the usual hand wringing rationale.

Nick

Administrator
And who was talking about the trust? Cov fan does not equal trust member! Yet you were still poo-pooing the very notion of watching a team representing CCFC play in Coventry with the usual hand wringing rationale.

I was talking about it being a bad idea for the trust to back it, didn't say people shouldn't go?

Selective reading? Miss the bit where I said if people want to go then I hope it's a good hadn't and coventry win?

dongonzalos

I don't have an issue with the trust taking a generally anti SISU stance.
The trust has to represent the majority of its members views.
The majority if its members probably mostly bland SISU for this mess.

By taking a more neutral stance what has that actually done for the trust.

Where has these bugs steps occurred in terms if communication and opening doors ect?

Nick

Administrator
I don't have an issue with the trust taking a generally anti SISU stance.
The trust has to represent the majority of its members views.
The majority if its members probably mostly bland SISU for this mess.

By taking a more neutral stance what has that actually done for the trust.

Where has these bugs steps occurred in terms if communication and opening doors ect?

What did being anti sisu achieve?

Nick

Administrator
They were doing what most if their members wanted them to do.

I ask again by siting on the fence what benefit has that had?

The same as them being anti sisu but not giving the club ammo to be dicks.

I ask again, what did anti sisu achieve?

dongonzalos

The same as them being anti sisu but not giving the club ammo to be dicks.

The club acted like ducks with them at the last meeting

They don't need ammo

It is time for the trust to start representing its members views again

Start pinning SISU down

Arrange this forum that ML suggested in Friday

Ask him those question he could not answer in Friday. However unlike CWR actually go for the jugular and explore why he can't answer and point out how outrageous it is not to have those answers. That are the logic behind massive decisions that are affecting 20-30 thousand people

dongonzalos

I know I start a thread at the drop of a hat
But this trust debate is likely to spiral
So I will start a new thread about it rather than hijack the OP's thread here if that is ok?

Nick

Administrator
Because you want to back up your argument.

Why is it a bad idea for the trust to endorse attending this game?

You brought it up in the first place so you must have read it all? Just re read it.

You used it to try and prove a point, not me.

rondog1973

You brought it up in the first place so you must have read it all?
The OP was about how a minority on here percieve those who hold Sisu mostly, or even completely to blame as having an unbalanced point of view.

I raised Nick's point from another thread as an example of this.

RoboCCFC90

Forget the past theres nothing to be solved there.
It's in Sisu's court now, so if they don't want to move it on it's 100% their fault.

It's all good saying forget the past, but the past has been instrumental in the problems and mess we find ourselves today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

That's lucky then, I haven't yet been called a usual suspect.

In reality I just hate you dongo ;)

All the usual suspects hate me, the council, ACL.

They love Tim Fisher, SISU, Otium ARVO
and the prophet of Joy AKA Grendel

:)

Last edited:

wingy

My apathy Is leading me to ignore Hull v Sunderland for England v Wales ,genuine consequence of our situation and the corrupt state of the game in this country.

hill83

My apathy Is leading me to ignore Hull v Sunderland for England v Wales ,genuine consequence of our situation and the corrupt state of the game in this country.

Shite game or Egg chasing? I'd rather watch Last of the summer wine.

letsallsingtogether

letsallsingtogether

Wingy will have to meet up at a game, spoke to some of the others at the game yesterday and we will all come up and then off on the Earlsdon run after the game :D:guitar2:party

I don't fully understand it but It's a great game.

lewys33

I am not reading every post and page on this thread. I know exactly what will have been said.

I do have sympathy with the OP. Several times I have thought about giving up, but you just have to "get that dirt off your shoulders" and carry on my friend!

That newspaper front page is absolutely brilliant. CET take note!!!

lewys33

I understand why most hold Sisu truly responsible for the way things are and to some extent I do also but I wouldn't go as far as to say it's 50/50, please see below if you're confused:

Sisu 50%
Council/ACL 20%
Brian Richardson 10%
Chris Coleman 10%
Ray Ranson 10%

All for different reasons but all should hang their heads in shame for what they have done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Small modifications .....

Sisu 40%
Richardson 30%
ACL 10%
Ray Ranson 10%
Canada 10%

I hate those "Diet American" bastards ........

Moff

Shite game or Egg chasing? I'd rather watch Last of the summer wine.

You're fetish for Nora Batty's stockings will catch up with you.

I believe there are discreet internet sites for that sort of thing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread