Anyone unashamedly climbing on this now ? (4 Viewers)

hill83

Suggesting I need a lobotomy is great banter.

Fuck off. Absolute spanner in every thread you stink up.

hill83

I didn't initially but now I am.

RESPECT MY OPINION

Funny how that doesn't work now.

hill83

Anyone else notice the quotes I used when I first said c**t? Using it as an example that just saying respect my opinion doesn't work? Can you tell that I wasn't calling sbk a c**t? And in fact he called me a c**t directly in his very next post, amusingly calling me a c**t before I called him one?

Laugh a fucking minute.

Otis

Anyone else notice the quotes I used when I first said c**t? Using it as an example that just saying respect my opinion doesn't work? Can you tell that I wasn't calling sbk a c**t? And in fact he called me a c**t directly in his very next post, amusingly calling me a c**t before I called him one?

Laugh a fucking minute.
First time I think I have ever seen 4 c**ts in one single post.

Sky Blue Kid

Laugh a fucking minute.

I can't leave you out hills

D8sxR1.gif

Nick

Administrator

Laugh a fucking minute.

Nah, you are still his mate from before! I'm doing a Wenger, didn't see anything ;) :emoji_blush:*

*Just for people reading, this is a joke.

hill83

When people reply to a poster they usually do what I've just done to respond to you..... Not rocket science!

Ok. If that the case, why have you assumed I called you a c**t when I didn't quote anyone?

And even if I had quoted you it wouldn't actually change anything. It would still have been an example of why saying respect my opinion is useless.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

Nobody gives a fucking shit if you are going to Wembley if we make it or not. Nobody gives a fuck about your morals or any of that bollocks. In short. Nobody gives a fuck.

Nobody gives a fuck what I decide to do either, and I won't be begging for respect of my opinions. Because my opinions don't deserve respect just because they are my opinions. I also don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks either.
In short.

Bollocks.

Starting with this then follow the rest of your posts, and still saying you weren't talking about me.... Fuck off!

Sky Blue Kid

Doesn't change the fact it was AN EXAMPLE. Fucking hell.
A lot of posters that hate me have been sat on the side watching these posts, yet the only one to like or pass comment have been FP and Nick.... Not even Esoterica, or Skybluefaz(They can't stand me) have made a comment... I wonder why?

Nick

Administrator
A lot of posters that hate me have been sat on the side watching these posts, yet the only one to like or pass comment have been FP and Nick.... Not even Esoterica, or Skybluefaz(They can't stand me) have made a comment... I wonder why?

Nobody knows you to hate you.

Man up a bit, you aren't shy about throwing abuse about yet give it the victim when you get a bit back.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread