Anyone unashamedly climbing on this now ? (2 Viewers)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Only popped out for a bite to eat - terrific entertainment chaps, to be applauded. I like the bit too where Steve tried to get things back on track. (by the way Hill, I read it exactly as you intended - it wasn't that difficult to understand -I don't necessarily agree, but that's only my opinion)

chicken salad for me....7/10.

This thread is so much better than the bore fests that grendel, tony etc. get bogged down in......this is all sweary & aggressive......good stuff indeed....

...you silly old bunch of bellends

hill83

Bless him. He still doesn't quite get it. And now everyone is my best mate. Ha ha

Sky Blue Kid

Just to re-confirm, I AM JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON

***Insert relevant gif here***
There you go WM
angif-jump-on-the-bandwagon.gif

rupert_bear

Climbing on the bandwagon ? YEP and the grandkids aged 12, 9, 4 and 3 and their granny, their mum and aunts, couple of their uncles one of whom hasn't been for over 15 years, relatives from Lancashire too. Should we get there. So put that in your pipes and smoke it !!

no_loyalty

all cov fans going i have no issue with

its the coventry based man u and liverpool fans who will try go wembley that i fucking hate

Or the fucking Wasps fans, 3 ex City fans at work on about going to the Semi, they all have season tickets at the Wasps and slag City of when I mention them

covcity4life

Climbing on the bandwagon ? YEP and the grandkids aged 12, 9, 4 and 3 and their granny, their mum and aunts, couple of their uncles one of whom hasn't been for over 15 years, relatives from Lancashire too. Should we get there. So put that in your pipes and smoke it !!

do your relatives from lancashire support cov?

just curious

Nick

Administrator
Hahaha, not with my Akita you wouldn't.

Who's starting the my dogs bigger than your dog thing now? ;)

Obviously, I wouldn't backhand somebody else's dog whether it was an Akita or a Poodle as I wouldn't know it and I wouldn't have trained it. That is why I said "my dogs".

Reminds me of the kid at school who had Michael Jackson turn up in a helicopter to his birthday because somebody else went to laser quest.

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

Who's starting the my dogs bigger than your dog thing now? ;)

Reminds me of the kid at school who had Michael Jackson turn up in a helicopter to his birthday because somebody else went to laser quest.
Not starting anything mate. Just telling you that you wouldn't "Backhand Sabre"(My Akita) and tell him to sit down... You might get the backhander in but you'd end up with only one hand. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread