Anyone unashamedly climbing on this now ? (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

One of mine is being a bastard at the minute, constantly got his lipstick out :( Time of year I think.

Mines just recovering from eating something poisonous......was mopping up dog diarrhoea off the kitchen floor at 5.45am yesterday.....

Sky Blue Kid

One of mine is being a bastard at the minute, constantly got his lipstick out :( Time of year I think.
akita_1.jpg

Know what you mean.... When he starts humping your leg, you don't say "Get down!"... You say "Hurry up" ;)

Grendel

And not me that started it either.

It stated as you made some reference to your morals not letting you go to Wembley. Then something about people having to respect that view.

That suggests those who go have less morals than yourself.

It went crashing downhill after that.

Sky Blue Kid

It stated as you made some reference to your morals not letting you go to Wembley. Then something about people having to respect that view.

That suggests those who go have less morals than yourself.

It went crashing downhill after that.
Fuck off back to sleep you twat.. We're talking about our dogs now...FFS talk about butting your nose in when it's not wanted!

Nick

Administrator
Yeh! and Nick is telling us all how he batters his dog if it doesn't do what he tells it.

Yep, beat the absolute shite out of all of them. OR I just give them a little backhand to move them along to go and lie down, not to hurt them ;)

Need to get a little bit of order going on, that way you don't have "hard" dogs trying to shag legs.

Nick

Administrator
Not how I read it mate :jawdrop:

That would probably hold up as an argument if you could read things though!

Can't you let your dog post? Probably make more sense and be decent!

giphy.gif

For the record, I do like dogs and Akitas ;) Nothing wrong with putting boxing gloves on and jabbing the dog up every so often either, they love it!

Last edited:

eastwoodsdustman

My son phoned me from school this morning moaning that we have a home draw. He's been banging on about the Wembley tourists attending the home game and would rather have an away tie so that he doesn't have to suffer them. Started moaning about them all at the crewe semi final and Gillingham games etc etc.
He came up with a fair point, Where have they all been when the club/team really needed them over the last year or two?

covmark

Even Covmark would see that was banter(Jokes) as kids would say nowadays.
Don't drag me into your dog banter, I don't have a dog. My kids have guinea pigs though, if you'd like an argument about them.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Kid

Don't drag me into your dog banter, I don't have a dog. My kids have guinea pigs though, if you'd like an argument about them.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Nah! not my bag... I could send my old mate Freddie Starr to bite their heads off though!

ajsccfc

We've got a cat. She won't win many fights but I swear before we had her neutered the load wailing she made when on heat would take down a rhino.

robbiethemole

my jack russel killed a rottweiler................... little fucker got stuck in it's throat.:wtf:

anyway 9 pages of mostly dross about animals??? what happened to footy? didnt Festa start their comeback by winning the JPT.......ah wait, they got proper owners, sorry ignore the last bit

Brylowes

Why do you let your dog hump your leg?

if they did they would get a backhand and told to lie down. ;)

Erm yes Nick, because laying down would be more comfortable wouldn't it.:emoji_poodle:

Last edited:

clint van damme

A lot of posters that hate me have been sat on the side watching these posts, yet the only one to like or pass comment have been FP and Nick.... Not even Esoterica, or Skybluefaz(They can't stand me) have made a comment... I wonder why?

because you've got them locked in your basement/sex dungeon?

Users who are viewing this thread