Anyone unashamedly climbing on this now ? (2 Viewers)

Mcbean

Mines just recovering from eating something poisonous......was mopping up dog diarrhoea off the kitchen floor at 5.45am yesterday.....

I hope thats not Leamington Victoria park you have been to - just seen a faceshite post saying the vets had had three dogs in today with poisening

Bob Latchford

It would seem the general consensus is , people are going to jump on the 'Bandwagon' fair enough .

Once again, a thread has been taken off topic , by childish , petulant , immature. way too much time on their hands - keyboard warriors ! giving credence to what West End Aggro stated and , justification to SteveB stating , people reading threads only and , avoiding joining in and having 'Reasoned Balanced Debate ' ultimately, resulting in the decline of this forum .

Sky Blue Kid

giphy.gif

Mine is too busy sorting the pitch at the Ricoh.

Wanna bet!
rkeYINfQ76s2FqWU2SCQ_Deal%20With%20It%20Dog%20Driver.gif

Otis

It would seem the general consensus is , people are going to jump on the 'Bandwagon' fair enough .

Once again, a thread has been taken off topic , by childish , petulant , immature. way too much time on their hands - keyboard warriors ! giving credence to what West End Aggro stated and , justification to SteveB stating , people reading threads only and , avoiding joining in and having 'Reasoned Balanced Debate ' ultimately, resulting in the decline of this forum .
Shall I quit now or will you give me a week's notice?

Bob Latchford

Users who are viewing this thread