Anyone unashamedly climbing on this now ? (2 Viewers)

skybluejelly

Without taking away the win euphoria of beating a Swansea U21/23 side, it took penalties to do it.... Yeah! I am deffo doing something to distract myself.
Congratulations btw.... A sentence without a........ ? at the end. ;)
in fairness as others have said all but 2 of our players were 23 and under...and rose was subbed of for a 18 year old..a win is a win ..its a cup completion it doesn't matter how you win as long as you win

Sky Blue Kid

in fairness as others have said all but 2 of our players were 23 and under...and rose was subbed of for a 18 year old..a win is a win ..its a cup completion it doesn't matter how you win as long as you win
I appreciate what you're saying mate, but we are a league team that plays regularly in the EFL.

Nick

Administrator
Their striker has played more league games than ours had.
Their goalie has played more than most of our team put together.

Fulton - 107 games in the Scottish Leagues
Blair had played in the Scottish Championship a few times

We didn't have the most experienced side out due to cup ties and

I'm not saying that it is like beating Real Madrid, but let's not pretend they were all kids who had never played football before and our kids are some sort of machines who can run rings around the

hill83

I'm just saying what he's saying. I'm not arsed either way.

Wembley

1403803311_kid_dances_for_the_jumbotron.gif

Sky Blue Kid

Their striker has played more league games than ours had.
Their goalie has played more than most of our team put together.

Fulton - 107 games in the Scottish Leagues
Blair had played in the Scottish Championship a few times

We didn't have the most experienced side out due to cup ties and

I'm not saying that it is like beating Real Madrid, but let's not pretend they were all kids who had never played football before and our kids are some sort of machines who can run rings around the

My dad's bigger than your dad Nah nah nah.
Funny how the Scottish league is shit when you want it to be eh Nick.. Then something else when it suits your argument... I played in the Scottish league don't forget.
FFS Nick, 2-3 players with league experience, Good comeback mate ;)

Nick

Administrator
My dad's bigger than your dad Nah nah nah.
Funny how the Scottish league is shit when you want it to be eh Nick.. Then something else when it suits your argument... I played in the Scottish league don't forget.
FFS Nick, 2-3 players with league experience, Good comeback mate ;)
Sorry, forgot you didn't like facts and figures. ;)

higgs

Where do we buy the tickets can they be bought on line or do we have to go to BUTTS park?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Essexrobbie

How many games do I have to attend to qualify for a ticket? Will it be a case of forming a queue based on the number - I've been to half a dozen, which should see me somewhere in the first 20.000...........
Its not the FA cup where each club only get 25,000 ...there will be more than enough for everybody. If we could get 50,000 plus for a side that will probably be well on its way to the forth tier, it would send out a massive message to any potential investors who might be looking to pick up a club on the cheap.

Monners

Swansea's average age was 21.56, ours is 22.1, that's just the starting 11. Apologies if My maths is wrong
Their 38 year gk skews th data somewhat. Best use the median (I don't know what that figure is as I don't have the data to hand)

Monners

Swansea's average age was 21.56, ours is 22.1, that's just the starting 11. Apologies if My maths is wrong
Their 38 year gk skews the data somewhat. Best use the median (I don't know what that figure is as I don't have the data to hand)

trevelfarandwide

Honestly couldn't give a shit, almost embarrassing if that is now our aspiration. I'm all about the bigger picture.

Yeah, this is pretty much my feeling too, realistically I can't see past what's happening at our club, and the precarious position we're in. We haven't even reached the final of this competition yet, fans are talking of Wembley already and we scraped past a youth team with a 38 year old in goal ffs. I don't find such a result 'encouraging' in it's context, the league is critical and as it stands, we don't have the ability to score a goal let alone win.

Sorry if I've pissed on some people's chips, but I simply don't get encouraged by hollow victories that only emphasise our shortcomings as a team.

Sky Blue Kid

Sorry, forgot you didn't like facts and figures. ;)

Got fuck all to do with "Facts and figures" mate a EFL team should not be beaten(Nearly happened) by a team that is nothing more than a "A team"... 3rd string to you.
There was a "Spanish inquisition" when Worcester smacked our arses. Sutton, Kings Lynn, still leave a nasty taste. Good luck to all CCFC fans if we get to Wembley. Enjoy your day and I truly hope we can win in the final. Not for me, I've supported us through 2 promotions and a FA Cup win, but for those youngsters who've never had that privilege of seeing the City when they were actually a good team.

Nick

Administrator
Got fuck all to do with "Facts and figures" mate a EFL team should not be beaten(Nearly happened) by a team that is nothing more than a "A team"... 3rd string to you.
There was a "Spanish inquisition" when Worcester smacked our arses. Sutton, Kings Lynn, still leave a nasty taste. Good luck to all CCFC fans if we get to Wembley. Enjoy your day and I truly hope we can win in the final. Not for me, I've supported us through 2 promotions and a FA Cup win, but for those youngsters who've never had that privilege of seeing the City when they were actually a good team.

We didn't get beaten. Brighton beat AFC Wimbledon, Orient and Stevenage. Leicester's Kids beat Sheffield United. Stoke's kids beat Bury and West Ham's beat Northampton.

It wasn't the fact it was Swansea Development that we beat that people are excited, it was the fact it is really close to Wembley compared to when we hammered West Ham's development squad or Brighton's.

Gaz71

I think that's what's known in the trade as a strap on.

Or as my uncle Bob used to call it when he was babysitting us, happy hour.

New world record holder.....

The man with the world's largest penis, Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, recently revealed that instead of getting a reduction on his huge dong, in order to have a proper sex life, he was going to keep his full length of 18.9 inches.

Brylowes

The man with the world's largest penis, Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, recently revealed that instead of getting a reduction on his huge dong, in order to have a proper sex life, he was going to keep his full length of 18.9 inches.
Must cost him a fortune in lube.

Otis

What a drag.

Great_Expectations

I said the same a few weeks ago, but all I've ever seen while supporting City is relegation and disappointment.

If we make it to Wembley, will I forgot the fact we are likely to be relegated to L2, have no stadium or academy and owners who are not going to progress us? No. But I will at least have one happy moment to reflect and be nostalgic about in future years.

It may be a tin pot cup resultsling in a day out that masks the wider issues, but it's a day out watching the team I see every week at a soulless Ricoh or shit hole L1 ground, playing in the National Stadium surrounded by thousands of other sky blues. I'll take any potential positive memory I can, it may never happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread