Amadou Bakayoko - Confirmed 2 Year Deal (1 Viewer)

ceetee

He's 22. Maybe Walsall don't play a style that suits him. Maybe he has all the raw attributes but not quite put it all together yet.
You may well be right, after all Portsmouth don't play a style that suits Chaplin according to their fans, which is why he is surplus to their manager's requirements

Ccfcisparks

Didn't you also say George Thomas will be League 1's top scorer?
I said it wouldnt surprise me if he was. I'm from near Walsall so know a lot of fans and a lot of them would have been pleased to have let him go on a free in the summer. Can't finish and most of them find him lazy.

Cavan O'Doherty

Jesus give the bloke a chance! Different system, different manager, different coaching etc can make all the difference with a player. Robins would not be spending 200k on a player if he didn’t think he was better than what we have got. I’d be tempted to play Hiwula and Bakayoko up front together.

Nick

Administrator
I'm not going to write him off just yet, interested to see how we are going to fit him in though

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

This is really worrying. As mentioned on the Warchest thread: last season, in the league, he managed 41 appearances - 5 goals and the season before that, 39 appearances - 4 goals. (This is from Transfermarkt.co.uk)

9 goals in 80 games?.... Based on the last two seasons, in the league, he’s managed a goal every 8.8 games, absolute dogshit.

Grendel

Wouldn't write anybody off, but we'd be laughing long and loud if it were a transfer like this in the other direction.

Got to hope if it happens, this is the club it clicks for him!!

Perhaps it’s a swap with Biamou

Littlewood CCFC

Yep cue the cov fans saying joke of a replacement and he's awful before watching him play. How about give the lad a chance I bet 90% of our fans had never heard of Mcnulty or were on his back at the start of the season then suddenly when he starts bagging he's the best forward we ever had apparently

SkyBlueCRJ

The typical fan thinking MR is clueless and their own views are nothing short of revolutionary. Why not wait until the window is shut before you make judgements on his transfer business?

Users who are viewing this thread