Amadou Bakayoko - Confirmed 2 Year Deal (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Don't see a loan as desperation. Much rather that happen than sign someone who doesn't fit the jigsaw, because they're the only one available.

Nick

Administrator
Bristol's bid was apparently 6 figures that was accepted.

Would still be a bit confused as to where he would fit in with the lineup on Saturday.

Sbarcher

Can’t be true. We need 50+ pages before anyone signs.

CCFC_Charlie

Would be a terrible signing, complete opposite to the type of striker we need. Have to question how he’s even been flagged up as an option because it’s just plain bizarre.

ccfchoi87

Its definitely a target man we need or at least someone who can play up front on his own. But we need someone who can score goals in that role. Leon Clarke, James Collins esque.

Magwitch

Would be a terrible signing, complete opposite to the type of striker we need. Have to question how he’s even been flagged up as an option because it’s just plain bizarre.
How do you know that, have you seen him play. If Robins thinks he can benefit the team that’s fine by me. Can’t see MR signing him or anyone else unless he gelieves they are good enough.

CCFC_Charlie

How do you know that, have you seen him play. If Robins thinks he can benefit the team that’s fine by me. Can’t see MR signing him or anyone else unless he gelieves they are good enough.
Well he’s played against us twice so yeah, I have seen him play. He a big lump who doesn’t score any goals. We’ve already got two target men who don’t score many goals in JCH and Biamou. If we sign this guy for a 6 figure fee you really have to question why we signed JCH as well.

higgs

Must mean either biamou or jch are on the way surely

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

higgs

Have they not both just signed new contracts? Would be very strange.
Maybe we had to sign jch as part of the loan deal? For me he's been disappointing he doesn't look like he will score goals for us

gspotgaz

Have to say I’m baffled with the re-signing of JCH. Happy for him to prove me wrong but his all round game isn’t that brilliant and I’m not quite sure what his strengths are

SkyBlueCRJ

Prior to Biamou signing a new contract I was hearing mumblings from those within the club that he had actually sparked a great deal of interest and had a number of admirers. (Much to Grendal's dismay). Maybe they've returned and put in a serious bid that MR considers too good to turn down?

Otis

Prior to Biamou signing a new contract I was hearing mumblings from those within the club that he had actually sparked a great deal of interest and had a number of admirers. (Much to Grendal's dismay). Maybe they've returned and put in a serious bid that MR considers too good to turn down?
Possible.

Can't see we need 3 big target men.

SkyBlueCRJ

Possible.

Can't see we need 3 big target men.

If we understand that, then MR definitely understands that. This is only guess-work from my end but I have a sneaky feeling Biamou could be on his way. After all, hasn't MR been quoted in the past to have said if there is an opportunity to sign better than what we already have then he won't let that opportunity pass by. I'm paraphrasing of course.

cooperskyblue

This would be such a strange signing if it happens.
Biamou is just signed a 3 year deal and I thought played well on Saturday and I prefer him to JCH who also just signed a 2 year deal.
Would much rather Chaplin be our striking addition.

higgs

Have to say I’m baffled with the re-signing of JCH. Happy for him to prove me wrong but his all round game isn’t that brilliant and I’m not quite sure what his strengths are
I feel the same 100% just wonder were we tied into it as part of the loan would it have cost more to break the contract

Greggs

We've got 2 big target men already, but why do we never score headers?

Users who are viewing this thread