**ALL USERS READ THIS, ACTION REQUIRED ASAP** - Sky Blues Talk forum statement (4 Viewers)

Do you full support the statement from our online community

• Fully support the statement

Votes: 368 98.7%
  • Not in my name thank you

Votes: 5 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eedyut

Remember the battles of yesteryear...The Skyblue Untrust vs GMK...they knew you know...and where is killerumble?

To the point in thread...I can't say any more than that I agree fully with the statement. Exquisitely put.

Great_Expectations

We definitely need a plan and a consistent line. I think there’s credence in regular communication. We really need to see what happens with this. Getting 300 fans to agree on a statement feels pretty significant. And maybe the groundswell of something meaningful.

I agree, it’s very impressive and hopefully that number continues to rise over the next few days. And once out there, it’ll also be good publicity for SBT (Talk not Trust) which in turn may gain us even more members, making future statements even more powerful and the Trust even more impotent.

As per the previous message, when/if you need support I’m sure the whole forums here for discussion (as it was for this statement), and I’m also sure a lot of us are willing to help in any other ways we can.

Media coverage has been inaccurate and one sided for too long.

Orca

We definitely need a plan and a consistent line. I think there’s credence in regular communication. We really need to see what happens with this. Getting 300 fans to agree on a statement feels pretty significant. And maybe the groundswell of something meaningful.

The challenge with any of this is that SISU have never, as far as I know, met a fans group they've not had a hand in creating.

That said, I'm grateful that this forum has finally put something positive into the effort to bring us back

rob9872

Whilst how I vote, and indeed whether I choose to or not, is up to me, why would you try and make something representative of all and then try and make it difficult for people to share their view without being shouted down? How would people expressing their personal opinion 'skew' the result? It's almost as if you're trying to force a view onto people, much like many on here accuse others of doing?

As it turns out, I'm in favour of the statement and I'm largely in agreement of everything within it. Fair play Pete - gets my vote.

PS. I'd take issue with this site being the 'oldest online community', but I'll let that slide ;)
Sorry if I wasn't clear, if wasn't aimed at trying to influence others, but merely to stop new accounts signing up simply to sabotage the result however looking like decent number voted, so I needn't have been concerned.

Orca

Sorry if I wasn't clear, if wasn't aimed at trying to influence others, but merely to stop new accounts signing up simply to sabotage the result however looking like decent number voted, so I needn't have been concerned.

My issue with your post was, primarily, your namecheck of me. What is it you think I'd have done? I'm hardly an 'influencer'.

Nick

Administrator
The challenge with any of this is that SISU have never, as far as I know, met a fans group they've not had a hand in creating.

That said, I'm grateful that this forum has finally put something positive into the effort to bring us back
Sisu have met the trust, did they create them?

Reactions: TTG

Nick

Administrator
Ok, I'll just have to take your word for it as I've been unable to find any detail of such a meeting.

Not sure why you are trying for this to descend into an argument, there's a link a few posts up as an example for one.

Feel free to put it on the CWR thread or something?

clint van damme

I think this forum has been well represented on all the protests and marches there have been so that's a bit of a strange comment isn't it?

rob9872

My issue with your post was, primarily, your namecheck of me. What is it you think I'd have done? I'm hardly an 'influencer'.
Are you the same as UK Orca on Twitter? If so then it was intentional, if not, it's a complete co-incidence and I apologise. Never seen anyone named Orca post on here before which is the reason I lazily dropped the UK.

Grendel

Are you the same as UK Orca on Twitter? If so then it was intentional, if not, it's a complete co-incidence and I apologise. Never seen anyone named Orca post on here before which is the reason I lazily dropped the UK.

It’s the same

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
A great statement from SBPete, but when did any corporate business or suchlike, take any notice of the Proles such as us, the fans? I will happily put my name to the vote, but won't hold my breath waiting for a favourable outcome because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread