GMK Role Check (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

With no sign of the GMK site coming back up any time soon how many of us have registered and made the move from voyeur to contributor over here now?

I've seen edgy, NorthernWisdom, Daz, Godiva, Tisza, Stupot, SteveFloyd, lordsummerisle and sure I have missed more?

PS Anyone worked out which of the frothers over here is SBS/Fishy yet?

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

Would be pretty sure half the site's former GMK, just a few of us hung around for longer than others ;)

As an aside, the 'new forum coming soon' message is taking on New Stadium announcement timelines!

Samo

Never used GMK. Is it as silly as this place?

Esoterica

Would be pretty sure half the site's former GMK, just a few of us hung around for longer than others ;)

As an aside, the 'new forum coming soon' message is taking on New Stadium announcement timelines!

I'm pretty sure 1.5k of the 1.6k views of it is just Texas hitting refresh too!

matesx

Im here

Miss GMK but this lot are ok.

Wonder where Knowl is?

Bob Latchford

I pop on here from time to time. The theme seems to be, argue with the poster to get more hits on here. guess it pays the bills.

Astute

I have been on there for a fair bit longer than here. I'd had enough of having a debate with 3 or 4 people that ended up being the same person quite frequently. You could tell by the occasional spelling mistake by all the user names and certain ones being on at the same time. And some make RFC look normal :eek: And the person running it would tell you to fook off if you caught him out and say that you were going on ignore. He told me a few times that I was going on ignore :)

It used to be a very good site, but once smiles left it slowly became a joke.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Im here but dont post too much on the football post more on the off topic threads

hill83

I was on regular poster on there for a good 6 years, from the rivals days and I'm appalled I haven't had a mention.

Bantam48

Like Daz, I tend to use off topic more (bit like the old bollux board) but keep one eye on the footie info. Nice to see some of the old GMK'ers out and about.

Otis

I was on regular poster on there for a good 6 years, from the rivals days and I'm appalled I haven't had a mention.

Yeah, a good 6 years and yet not one single post of any interest whatsoever in all that time.

;)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Citizens arrest made me laugh tbh some good posts.

stupot07

The thread about SBAndy getting left behind by the coach at the services is still one of the funniest threads ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

matesx

The thread about SBAndy getting left behind by the coach at the services is still one of the funniest threads ever!

I nearly pissed myself when i first read that post.
Truly hilarious story and the replies were comedy gold.
i must have read it back ten times and it never stopped being funny!

Chuckling even now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread