All purpose cricket thread (5 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

This morning Cricket SA announced that all players will take the knee, previously their players were doing a mix of taking the knee and raised fist, with one player noticeable doing neither.

Now they've announced the team for todays game and Quinton de Kock is out, 'Quinton de Kock has made himself unavailable due to personal reasons'. Sure its a complete coincidence that he was the one player who neither took the knee or raised a fist.

Appropriate surname

Terry Gibson's perm

Pakistan look to have a beautifully balanced attack they will take some stopping. They are the masters of tripping themselves up though

Terry Gibson's perm

Bangladesh had no idea how to get Woakes away and Mills has made some of them look like they have never batted before

Terry Gibson's perm

Really good game today Afghanistan v Pakistan, Rashid Khan is a bit special every time I watch him he is tremendous

Terry Gibson's perm

Just watching the end here and wanted to see Mills get one into Starcs hands a few broken fingers would be a bonus for the ashes

Terry Gibson's perm

If Starc fancies bowling like that with a red ball in 4 weeks I would be most grateful

I missed it I went to walk the dog, and saw a few bits on my phone but when England are on it they are streets ahead of Australia at this format.

Terry Gibson's perm

Tymal Mills is out of the rest of the World Cup replaced by Reece Topley.

Got me thinking in t20 if you could take a batter an a bowler from another nation who would it be.

Warthog

Tymal Mills is out of the rest of the World Cup replaced by Reece Topley.

Got me thinking in t20 if you could take a batter an a bowler from another nation who would it be.

I’d have Baber Azam to bat 3. Bowling wise I’d have Bumrah, Boult or Shaheen. Spinner of course would be Rashid Khan

Terry Gibson's perm

I’d have Baber Azam to bat 3. Bowling wise I’d have Bumrah, Boult or Shaheen. Spinner of course would be Rashid Khan

I would have Rashid Khan I am mesmerised by his bowling but also the way he has helped developed a minor nation.

I think I would go for Kane Williamson at three as the batsman/batter.

chiefdave

Will be interesting to see how SA approach this game, they need to win big and win quick but if they really go for it England have the ability to get them out cheaply.

chiefdave

If anyones trying to follow this as well as our game England need to score 86 to get to the semis. If England get more then 131 Australia qualify, less than that South Africa qualify. Thinks that's right.

Users who are viewing this thread