7 pOiNtS aBoVe ReLeGaTiOn (1 Viewer)

Travs

Would we have taken this position and the general way the season has unfolded, at the start?

I think yes.

We had a very tough start and kept heads above water. Then pulled away when the easier run came. We are now entering another tough month and need to keep afloat, before shit gets real towards the end.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I just wanted to say thank you everyone for not bumping this thread today. Well done to all. I am proud of you.

giphy.gif

procdoc

Team tipped by everyone to be in relegation battle in relegation battle SHOCK. Jesus fucking Christ. I’d rather be 5 clear than bottom of the league. Arseholes like saddlebrains are literally gloating and proclaiming we are already done for, arseholes

clint van damme

Team tipped by everyone to be in relegation battle in relegation battle SHOCK. Jesus fucking Christ. I’d rather be 5 clear than bottom of the league. Arseholes like saddlebrains are literally gloating and proclaiming we are already done for, arseholes

I gave you a like for the first two sentences.
I'm not commenting on the third, I'm trying to stay out of any controversy for the time being!

procdoc

I gave you a like for the first two sentences.
I'm not commenting on the third, I'm trying to stay out of any controversy for the time being!
It’s the ‘I told you so’ threads I can’t fucking stand. It’s like they think that they have some profound knowledge of the game.

clint van damme

It’s the ‘I told you so’ threads I can’t fucking stand. It’s like they think that they have some profound knowledge of the game.

yeah, predicting a newly promoted team with one of the lowest budgets and and ever growing injury list could drop into the bottom 3 after a run of fixtures against the promotion chasing clubs is hardly visionary.

procdoc

yeah, predicting a newly promoted team with one of the lowest budgets and and ever growing injury list could drop into the bottom 3 after a run of fixtures against the promotion chasing clubs is hardly visionary.
Precisely. I understand critiquing performances during games, we all do it. It’s the complete hyperbole when we fail to beat a team with a much larger budget full of players with championship experience that annoys me. It pissed me off losing against Forest but we will lose a lot more than we will win in this league. If you take into account that the spine of our team are missing plus our best right wing back then what do people really expect

clint van damme

Precisely. I understand critiquing performances during games, we all do it. It’s the complete hyperbole when we fail to beat a team with a much larger budget full of players with championship experience that annoys me. It pissed me off losing against Forest but we will lose a lot more than we will win in this league. If you take into account that the spine of our team are missing plus our best right wing back then what do people really expect

why are you happy when we lose responses imminent!!
Thought to be fair I say the same thing to the doom mongers!

shmmeee

Not just the spine either. All goal scorers. And all flair like Jones, Jobello, Kasta, Hilßner, or even Bapaga aren’t available for various reasons either physical, mental, or chronological.

We’ve done really well so far and aren’t getting battered very often. This season is all about survival until reinforcements arrive both on the pitch and in the stands next summer.

procdoc

Not just the spine either. All goal scorers. And all flair like Jones, Jobello, Kasta, Hilßner, or even Bapaga aren’t available for various reasons either physical, mental, or chronological.

We’ve done really well so far and aren’t getting battered very often. This season is all about survival until reinforcements arrive both on the pitch and in the stands next summer.
If we do end up going down I’ll be disappointed like everyone else, especially when we have got ourselves into a decent position. But the reality is we were likely to be fighting a relegation battle so I don’t know why threads like this exist as it’s gloating about something everyone predicted

Saddlebrains

Arsehole, yep. Good insult. Clean, concise straight to the point. Just a shame it's took you 11 years to comment on the post.

Anyway. We've all agreed to swerve this thread untill end of March

procdoc

Arsehole, yep. Good insult. Clean, concise straight to the point. Just a shame it's took you 11 years to comment on the post.

Anyway. We've all agreed to swerve this thread untill end of March
I haven’t agreed to anything! This thread is utter nonsense produced by a negative tit with nothing positive to contribute. Adios

Saddlebrains

I said id revisit this at the end of the month and take the shit if i needed too.

We've come out of that horrible set of fixtures 5 above the drop zone.

A hell of a lot better than i thought when posting.

So anyway, feel free to lay into me, i can take it like a man

Ccfcisparks

I said id revisit this at the end of the month and take the shit if i needed too.

I was in the exact same mindframe as you Saddlebrains. We've outperformed my expectations, without being spectacular.

Liquid Gold

I think you're allowed Saturday too.

cc84cov

Can see all teams around us getting points this week we need to be getting something at Blackburn

no_loyalty

really need something out of Saturday and given their run of form we should be aiming for 3 points

Blackburn will have lost 5 in a row if they lose tonight, really hope they don’t get rid of Mowbray before the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread