7 pOiNtS aBoVe ReLeGaTiOn (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Make that 4 now, Rotherham beating Stoke.

We cannot score and leaking goals like a colander.

Sleepwalking into the bottom 3, Forest Rotherham Derby Wednesday all on decent form.

mark82

They also have 2 games in hand on us. We will be in the relegation zone in two weeks

Good job we've got an easy run of games coming in February.

giphy.gif

Ccfcisparks

If we stay up I’d imagine it will be similar next season. We do not have a budget to keep building with quality players each year. It will take 3 or 4 years of constant building before we could even consider the top half.

cc84cov

If we stay up I’d imagine it will be similar next season. We do not have a budget to keep building with quality players each year. It will take 3 or 4 years of constant building before we could even consider the top half.
The budget we have got we can’t be wasting on crap either

shmmeee

we all know mate I just wish someone would tell our manager

Theres fuck all he can do TBF. We’ve got maybe 13/14 players who are up to scratch and 5 are out injured, and more aren’t fit.

We’ve got fucking Kastaneer on the bench. He couldn’t even manage that last season so clearly the squad right now is lower quality, even if with everyone fit it wouldn’t be.

Today the only options we had to change the game were a couple of strikers about two divisions out of their depth and a kid who has barely played. We’ve just had to drop our one other attacking option in Giles because we can only get loans in.

He’s making some poor decisions and he’s still too reluctant to use his subs like he’s always been. But you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

cc84cov

Theres fuck all he can do TBF. We’ve got maybe 13/14 players who are up to scratch and 5 are out injured, and more aren’t fit.

We’ve got fucking Kastaneer on the bench. He couldn’t even manage that last season so clearly the squad right now is lower quality, even if with everyone fit it wouldn’t be.

Today the only options we had to change the game were a couple of strikers about two divisions out of their depth and a kid who has barely played. We’ve just had to drop our one other attacking option in Giles because we can only get loans in.

He’s making some poor decisions and he’s still too reluctant to use his subs like he’s always been. But you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear.
Just play 2 up front and maybe have a go when it’s clear the games pattern no ?

shmmeee

Just play 2 up front and maybe have a go when it’s clear the games pattern no ?

I think it’s clear Györkeres wasn’t fit today. We need to have a go at two up front, but being honest Max is miles off the level and other than that we haven’t had two fit all season.

Part of the issue is the first two goals came out the blue and then its game over. You can’t plan for Hyam being shite and our entire defence forgetting how to block a shot.

We just don’t have the quality in forward positions.

Greggs

I don’t know how you’d have coped in some of the top flight seasons. 95/96 and 96/97 we won one or two games max before December and probably spent 90% of the season in the bottom 3.
No internet forums. Saying that - when we lost i used to whallop the Mrs with a rolled up version of The Pink. I miss that paper.

procdoc

We went into the league campaign with only Fadz having played fairly regularly at this level.

We went into the league campaign with the second lowest budget and a tiny squad in terms of quality

Horrific luck with injuries has hampered this already thread bare squad

Everyone expected us to be in a relegation dog fight due to all of the above circumstances.

the over reaction by people is pathetic

lord_garrincha

I don’t know how you’d have coped in some of the top flight seasons. 95/96 and 96/97 we won one or two games max before December and probably spent 90% of the season in the bottom 3.
By mentioning 96/97, are you, in a roundabout way, suggesting our fortunes could change by playing Baka at centre back... With him scoring exclusively from headers at set pieces???

PVA

It's the way we're going about it.

We aren't even putting up a fight.

Getting outplayed is one thing, but by and large we aren't. We are more competitive ability-wise than people think.

Sorry but this is not true. We're putting up a fight we're just getting beaten by teams that a better, quicker, faster, more clinical than us.

People have been saying it all season. When we pick up a win its apparently a fluke or its because the opposition gifted it to us.

When one of our relegation rivals picks up a result its apparently because they're putting up a fight and showing belief.

Users who are viewing this thread