7 pOiNtS aBoVe ReLeGaTiOn (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Not at all you pair of bell ends.

Im pointing out that despite the abuse thrown at me for the thread it wasn't baseless. Few on here been saying we're in trouble but the blinkers are truly on for a lot of you

you love it shit for brains. Ooh look how shit it is, I told you, I even did some upper case lower case letters to show how smart I am, you fucking weapon.

Ccfcisparks

Done for? Rather be 5 points above the relegation zone than 5 points below.
We have a 5 point gap on Wednesday who have a game in hand and momentum. We’ve just given up 5 points against relegation rivals. We now play 3 of the top 6 coming up. The writing is on the wall

PVA

We have a 5 point gap on Wednesday who have a game in hand and momentum. We’ve just given up 5 points against relegation rivals. We now play 3 of the top 6 coming up. The writing is on the wall

Go and put your life savings on it then if it's such a guarantee 👍🏻

Otis

Go and put your life savings on it then if it's such a guarantee 👍🏻
Might as well just throw in the towel now

No point in Walker getting match fit I don't think either

Let's just play the kids.

Reactions: AOM

PVA

PVA come back to this at the end of the season when we are where I’ve said we will be.

Well then like I said, put your life savings on it.

Maybe we will get relegated. Maybe we won't.

Either way it'll be close.

But you're talking as it if it's done, guaranteed, so I'm just saying you should chuck a load of cash on it if you're so certain.

Otis

It’s called being realistic you daft twat. We are in trouble and if you can’t see that you are thick
Not realistic to say we are done for though when we are 5 points clear of the bottom 3.

Much rather the points on the board than games in hand.

Reactions: PVA

clint van damme

Well then like I said, put your life savings on it.

Maybe we will get relegated. Maybe we won't.

Either way it'll be close.

But you're talking as it if it's done, guaranteed, so I'm just saying you should chuck a load of cash on it if you're so certain.

they'll be some party if we get relegated for some on here.

Saddlebrains

let's hope we get hammered every week so you can gloat you fucking weirdo.

Never said that did i you maggot?

The thread was about how, contrary to what some say, we were never comfortably far enough away from the drop zone. Some on here going on like we were safe because we were 7 points clear.

Teams below us have games in hand. The teams around us we should tried to beat, not settle for a draw, and the fact that we fuck ourselves over most games.

Thats all it is. No ones revelling in defeats,no ones 'loving ' losing, but some are glass half full and concerned.

clint van damme

Never said that did i you maggot?

The thread was about how, contrary to what some say, we were never comfortably far enough away from the drop zone. Some on here going on like we were safe because we were 7 points clear.

Teams below us have games in hand. The teams around us we should tried to beat, not settle for a draw, and the fact that we fuck ourselves over most games.

Thats all it is. No ones revelling in defeats,no ones 'loving ' losing, but some are glass half full and concerned.

you're a fucking weirdo and a wrong un.
You're loving it.

Ccfcisparks

you're a fucking weirdo and a wrong un.
You're loving it.
He’s not loving it. It’s the fact that he called this happening weeks ago and got the piss taken out of him by everyone else. Now it’s actually happening people can’t admit that he was right. Everyone saying “we look alright” I’m sure there are plenty teams in the championship that have looked alright and gone down.

Saddlebrains

He’s not loving it. It’s the fact that he called this happening weeks ago and got the piss taken out of him by everyone else. Now it’s actually happening people can’t admit that he was right. Everyone saying “we look alright” I’m sure there are plenty teams in the championship that have looked alright and gone down.

Nail. On. Head

clint van damme

there are at least two other posters called this who I haven't reacted to like this.
When you start a thread on it and do your silly alternate lettering to try and make yourself look edgy then you're actually loving it and a bit of a c**t.
Let's see what happens at the end of the season?
We're still where we need to be, outside the relegation zone for now.

Saddlebrains

If i change the lettering of the thread would that help you calm down a bit?

But agree, lets just revisit end of the month, hopefully you're calling me.every name under the sun as we sit midtable

PVA

He hasn't called it.

He said we're sleepwalking towards the bottom 3. We're not in the bottom 3.

He said we're 4 points clear of relegation. We're now 5 points clear of relegation.

So not sure exactly what he's called. And you said we'd be in the bottom 3 by now so you haven't called anything either.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I've also been saying for a while that I was concerned, but I wished I was wrong. It is so utterly depressing watching that game.

I'm hoping DaCosta can be a beacon of light.

clint van damme

I feel like it wasn’t that long ago I was starting to look up the table a little bit but it feels like we’re right in the battle now.

we always have been to be honest, but at times to a lesser extent.
We had a bad loss to Wednesday end of last year which felt as bad as this and bounced back, admittedly the fixture list is a bit more daunting but if Wednesday and QPR can get results against the top sides then so can we. Obviously it's not guaranteed but it's not a total lost cause either.

Liquid Gold

We had a bad loss to Wednesday end of last year which felt as bad as this and bounced back, admittedly the fixture list is a bit more daunting but if Wednesday and QPR can get results against the top sides then so can we. Obviously it's not guaranteed but it's not a total lost cause either.
I don’t think it’s a lost cause but we are under a lot of pressure to follow in Wednesday and QPR’s footsteps now and get a couple of wins or at least a win and a couple of draws in tough games. It could be really difficult if we drop into the bottom three. I think it’s important to stay out of it at all costs.

Nick

Administrator
The thing with that is qpr didn't want to settle for a draw against Watford, they went for it.

Users who are viewing this thread