7 pOiNtS aBoVe ReLeGaTiOn (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Forest will be safe, Blues too probably. Millwall will get dragged into it eventually I think.

Blues are in freefall, they are only 3 points above the drop zone and have played one more game than Sheff Wednesday.

Frostie

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, can't be arsed with the stats thing tonight, but off top of my head we haven't been in bottom 3 at all since October, 8 games in?

clint van damme

Said for a while but I think Huddersfield are going to get dragged into it.
One of the two teams who've conceded more than us.

clint van damme

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, can't be arsed with the stats thing tonight, but off top of my head we haven't been in bottom 3 at all since October, 8 games in?

end of October for a week then hovered above it in 21st for a few weeks before having our decent run.

Frostie

Bournemouth next 5 games are against Blues, Forest, Rotherham, QPR and Cardiff. Knowing our luck they will keep on losing.

Until they play us no doubt!

Tindall must be on borrowed time there, 4 straight defeats to Luton, Derby, Reading & Sheffield Wednesday.

SeaSeeEffCee

It'll be 2 of us, Weds, Rotherham, Blues and Millwall + Wycombe that go down. Hopefully we're not in too bad a position after February.

Liquid Gold

It'll be 2 of us, Weds, Rotherham, Blues and Millwall + Wycombe that go down. Hopefully we're not in too bad a position after February.
I still wouldn't rule forest out. they'd be 23rd had they not robbed us blind twice. I can't see them being so lucky every week.

clint van damme

I still wouldn't rule forest out. they'd be 23rd had they not robbed us blind twice. I can't see them being so lucky every week.

They won another game recently where they only had 2 chances and converted them both.
What's the old expression, better to be lucky than good.

PVA

Agreed on Forest. They'll be right down there at the end, they're shite and most teams will be more clinical and/or less generous than us to them

cc84cov

5 clear of drop zone unless Wednesday in their game in hand will be down to 2,Rotherham 3 games in hand this run of games coming up it’s crucial we are taking points of teams

Hobo

I would always rather have points in hand rather than games in hand in a relegation fight. We will lose games but so will the teams around us.

We have to just keep chipping away and forget the games that have gone.

We need to get back to being hard to break down, especially away from home. That might mean resorting to one up front.

hill83

We're above them in the table...

They're shite. Absolutely nothing going forward, we gifted them 6 points.

Exactly. Damning reflection on us isn’t it?
Gifting points is shite.

cc84cov

Do we really see these sloppy goals stopping any time soon ? Do we suddenly see us scoring from the chances we create ? I think Godden is all but done walker had immense pressure on his shoulders to deliver

SeaSeeEffCee

We're above them in the table...

They're shite. Absolutely nothing going forward, we gifted them 6 points.
They looked more dangerous going forward last night than we did until they took the lead. After that they were happy to sit on their lead and let us have the ball.

hill83

Do we really see these sloppy goals stopping any time soon ? Do we suddenly see us scoring from the chances we create ? I think Godden is all but done walker had immense pressure on his shoulders to deliver

We’ll continue to give away sloppy goals.
We’ll win some, draw some and lose more, but I’m hopeful we’ll do enough to stay up.

cc84cov

We’ll continue to give away sloppy goals.
We’ll win some, draw some and lose more, but I’m hopeful we’ll do enough to stay up.
In hopeful but I’m looking at that table and teams are beginning to pick up points Wednesday,derby etc can’t help but think we are gonna be involved until the very end us or Rotherham will go

Otis

In hopeful but I’m looking at that table and teams are beginning to pick up points Wednesday,derby etc can’t help but think we are gonna be involved until the very end us or Rotherham will go
Not so sure you can make such a deduction, not when there are 19 games left for us. That's a hell of a lot of games. And invariably, there is pretty much always a team that seemingly wasn't in the mix, that then goes into freefall at the close of the season.

Besides the bottom three, I would say there are at least six other teams right in it. All the way up to 14th and Millwall.

cc84cov

Not so sure you can make such a deduction, not when there are 19 games left for us. That's a hell of a lot of games. And invariably, there is pretty much always a team that seemingly wasn't in the mix, that then goes into freefall at the close of the season.

Besides the bottom three, I would say there are at least six other teams right in it. All the way up to 14th and Millwall.
We could be in that bottom 3 in a week or 2 the point against Brum was 2 lost

D

Deleted member 11652

So we got 17 points from the last 19? That is pretty rough going. Even that return this time would be enough I think

I think we lost to Forest about this time of year and were as good as done. Then Portsmouth lost 10 points and that gave us a second chance.

Otis

We could be in that bottom 3 in a week or 2 the point against Brum was 2 lost
We COULD be. We could quite as easily still be 5 points ahead, if not more. We have been missing our two main strikers, one of which is now due back. That has to be a plus. DaCosta now looks like he may well be a good replacement for Dabo and Rose and Marosi are back.

I am feeling better about things now and our chances to be honest.

Frostie

We COULD be. We could quite as easily still be 5 points ahead, if not more.

Exactly.
Yes, we've dropped some points but the way some carry on it's like all of the teams below us have suddenly become prime Barcelona.

I refer you back to the beginning of the thread & some claiming they've been right all along.

We were 6pts clear when this was posted 2 weeks ago & we're still 5pts clear now.

Not a dig at you @Ccfcisparks btw, just showing it's not necessarily as disastrous as some think.

They also have 2 games in hand on us. We will be in the relegation zone in two weeks

Users who are viewing this thread