7,800 (1 Viewer)

wal3590

Whos on twitter lets get a hashtag going. A huge crowd and a win tomorrow could give the team such a boost. Lets be honest, its our only hope

pusbccfc

This is the biggest game in the last 10 years.

We haven't been this close to the new Wembley

Astute

I have and I haven't seen Coventry being 90 minutes away from Wembley against a lower league opposition.
Biggest game in the last 10 years?

Really?

Are you sure?

Positively?

No I didn't think so.

CCFC88

It goes to show what a mess we are in
From the bottom of my heart i hoped we would all rally round and fill the Ricoh on Tuesday
What's the real issue. Please comment
1. The cost
2. Just had enough and can't be bothered
3 , Hate SISU and NOPM
4. Think we will lose but will be there if we get to Wembley.

2, but I am going anyway

Astute

5 for me.

Would have been able to go if they hadn't brought the game forward. Finish work 5:30pm. If I left straight from work and had my foot down I might get as far as Manchester as the game kicks off.

wingy

5 for me.

Would have been able to go if they hadn't brought the game forward. Finish work 5:30pm. If I left straight from work and had my foot down I might get as far as Manchester as the game kicks off.
Come on!!
Get a helicopter.

Bob Latchford

Official 8,500 sold thus far.

theferret

8,500 sold.

Need a big walk up tomorrow.

Probably pushing 10k with away fans and corporate. Most people I know who are going are paying on the gate anyway. The fact they're opening 8 cash turnstiles suggests they are expecting a lot to pay on the night.

Otis

Probably pushing 10k with away fans and corporate. Most people I know who are going are paying on the gate anyway. The fact they're opening 8 cash turnstiles suggests they are expecting a lot to pay on the night.
Sorry, meant to say that is 8,500 City fans. There are supposedly 400 Wycombe too, so pushing it up to 9,000.

Otis

Still think there will be thousands paying tomorrow.
Well yeah, but no more than 3,000 I would say.

3,000 would be a great walk up, but would still only leave us at 12,000.

Let's hope it's more, but I can foresee delays at the turnstiles.

On Saturday I got the normal bag check, but also a body search too. That will slow things down.

coop

Time to support the team leave the off the field shit alone for one game.But it does show alot of hate for Sisu as we have only sold 8500 yet a couple of years ago similar fixture sold out.

theferret

Well yeah, but no more than 3,000 I would say.

3,000 would be a great walk up, but would still only leave us at 12,000.

Let's hope it's more, but I can foresee delays at the turnstiles.

On Saturday I got the normal bag check, but also a body search too. That will slow things down.

It'll be more than that. We had a bigger walk up than that for the Portsmouth cup tie at the start of the season, and we get 2k on the gate most Saturdays. Plus, we've sold 800 corporate seats and Wycombe bringing around 400-500 more on the night. Around 14k I think.

Otis

Where's Italia?

Still waiting on my Ricoh pitch report!! ;)

It was in poor condition on Saturday. Wasps then played on it yesterday and today we have had lots of rain.

Going to be very boggy and sticky I fear.

Otis

Cheaper walking up and paying on the gate.
Think the only thing about people saying they will pay on the gate is that there could well be no firm commitment to attend from them, i.e. you can change your mind and not bother, get comfy at home, that sort of thing.

I am totally against pay to view, but wish Sky did it for this game.

Be better still if it wasn't on TV at all.

Users who are viewing this thread