7,800 (1 Viewer)

wingy

The booking fee pissed me off a pound for doing nothing it's a scandal
It's obviously a condition of the deal re outsourcing.
It's a gain to the Club in that they don't have to absorb the overhead of operation themselves.
Seems harsh to the fan but Ticketmaster don't work for nowt.
Didnt they apply the charge on the gate also at the start of the season?

Terry Gibson's perm

It's obviously a condition of the deal re outsourcing.
It's a gain to the Club in that they don't have to absorb the overhead of operation themselves.
Seems harsh to the fan but Ticketmaster don't work for nowt.
Didnt they apply the charge on the gate also at the start of the season?
think they might have to the last point

pusbccfc

Still under 8000 according to the official Facebook.

Can't believe it. We are 90 minutes from Wembley ffs!

Terry Gibson's perm

I get you but I don't think a Stub will be needed to have a day out.

Fisher will ask for a small allocation out of spite, can you imagine how that old witch will feel 40k fans abusing her every time the camera pans round to it.

theferret

That will still be far from the final gate though. Sales were always going to be slow over the weekend. What's the point paying £11 to queue and collect on the night when you can just pay a tenner on the gate? Expect a few will go tomorrow and Tuesday. Add on POTG, away fans, and corporate, it'll still be significantly higher than any other gate we've had this season.

Gint11

I've given up with the club under SISU. Had a season ticket for many years. I've been to one match this season, Oxford away 4-0 and I am going Tuesday for one reason, a stub for the final if we get there. After this game and the final I am NOPM until this absolute shambles of owners fuck off AND I will fully support a re-birth if that's what ends up happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

I've given up with the club under SISU. Had a season ticket for many years. I've been to one match this season, Oxford away 4-0 and I am going Tuesday for one reason, a stub for the final if we get there. After this game and the final I am NOPM until this absolute shambles of owners fuck off AND I will fully support a re-birth if that's what ends up happening.

Ah, a NOPM 'unless Cov get a big game' fan. Knew there'd be one lurking about.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Bob Latchford

Think many are now finally following suit .

skyblue1991

What exactly do you gain from slagging off fellow fans?

There's a difference between Not One Penny More and Not One Fuck Given by the way.
Yes I know there is. And he stated he is NOPM.

If you are NOPM you dont go to any home game or any game that could give SISU any money.

But no, because we are close to Wembley we will excuse NOPM on this occasion.

Skybluefaz

I wonder how many "Sixfielders" are on here sniping at NOPM'ers?
Sad isn't it. Your now a 'sixfielder' 'NOPM'er' 'apologist' 'sisulover' or whatever the term is for protesters. We used to be Cov fans. I can't wait to see the back of these motherfucking owners. Mainly for the division it's caused between fans. I can take being a shit football team. At least as a unified fan base it would feel like we have a chance of coming back from this. Not as it stands though.

Gint11

Ah, a NOPM 'unless Cov get a big game' fan. Knew there'd be one lurking about.

Fuck off.

Point one, Given this club my money, time, energy and commitment since I was 10 years old and I'm now 33. I can't continue to follow the club while they go down the pan under a hedge fund. I'm not jumping on the NOPM webpage bandwagon, it really is no fucks given anymore.

2nd point, I didn't attend Sixfields once due to principles.

3rd point, just because I've given up, doesn't mean I want to miss seeing us at Wembley. If that makes me a shit fan then re-read point one.

So yeah, fuck off

skyblue1991

Fuck off.

Point one, Given this club my money, time, energy and commitment since I was 10 years old and I'm now 33. I can't continue to follow the club while they go down the pan under a hedge fund. I'm not jumping on the NOPM webpage bandwagon, it really is no fucks given anymore.

2nd point, I didn't attend Sixfields once due to principles.

3rd point, just because I've given up, doesn't mean I want to miss seeing us at Wembley. If that makes me a shit fan then re-read point one.

So yeah, fuck off

If it is 'no fuck's given' why even mention NOPM in the original post?

Sky Blue Kid

Yes I know there is. And he stated he is NOPM.

If you are NOPM you dont go to any home game or any game that could give SISU any money.

But no, because we are close to Wembley we will excuse NOPM on this occasion.

Lets get this straight once and for all with my position on this. I've been a true NOPM for a few years now, not because the football is shit, but because I refuse to give these bastards any more of my money to NOT reinvest properly in my football club. I will not be buying any tickets wether it is for League games or the chance(If we beat Wycombe) to go to Wembley. The minute these bastards are gone, will be the minute I buy my Season Ticket, and what should be the signal for the majority of fans like me, and those that cba to return and once more show the support that we know will come.

Otis

I don't see the problem myself to be honest.

I don't think NOPM works, but if that is what people want to do that is their choice.

However, if they then decide to go to Wembley and we win, might that not them encourage them back to the fold, get their passion back for it and get them coming to games again?

The only time I am a bit irked is when fans who haven't been for ages get tickets before those who are perhaps more deserving.

Sounds to me like everyone will get a ticket to Wembley won't they?

Sky Blue Kid

I don't see the problem myself to be honest.

I don't think NOPM works, but if that is what people want to do that is their choice.

However, if they then decide to go to Wembley and we win, might that not them encourage them back to the fold, get their passion back for it and get them coming to games again?

The only time I am a bit irked is when fans who haven't been for ages get tickets before those who are perhaps more deserving.

Sounds to me like everyone will get a ticket to Wembley won't they?

Not having a go here Otis, but what about fans that have been going to games both home and away for 40-50 years yet refuse this season to go to games, I think they have as much right (Even more in some cases) and are just as "Deserving"

oakey

I am not going and you can't make me .............. despite having a season ticket.
I might go to Wembley but I think we have very little chance of getting there.

Next season no season ticket for me despite having one since 1974, except for 3 seasons in late 80s (when I got married and was saving for a deposit, so I missed the cup final due to being shafted by the club) plus the Sixfields season.

Otis

Not having a go here Otis, but what about fans that have been going to games both home and away for 40-50 years yet refuse this season to go to games, I think they have as much right (Even more in some cases) and are just as "Deserving"
Yes, agree. Talking more in terms of those who probably never go or aren't really City fans at all, but pretend to be.

I worked with someone for a few years and then in 1987 and us going to Wembley I suddenly discovered they were a City fan.

I wonder why they never, ever mentioned it before.

oucho

No. Not going out of my way for this LOLfest of a competition.

Skybluefaz

Thing is with this competition it could be the best opportunity we have of uniting to do a proper protest. If we got to the final, 40k cov fans united behind the team and protesting against the owners at the fa/Wembley/sisu hq/football league then when the game starts 100% behind the team. Could be a big opportunity. Of course we'll get beat Tuesday so this is all worthless .

Sky Blue Harry H

No. Not going out of my way for this LOLfest of a competition.

Totally agree with you Oucho (although I'm going) IF we get knocked out, it is a joke of a competition.
If we do sneak through, however.................

oucho

Totally agree with you Oucho (although I'm going) IF we get knocked out, it is a joke of a competition.
If we do sneak through, however.................
Then it's still a joke of a competition.

Gint11

If it is 'no fuck's given' why even mention NOPM in the original post?

It's no fucks given anymore. I've supported the club for 23 years. I as with all of us, had nothing to celebrate in that time so why wouldn't I want to see us play at Wembley? It will probably be the only chance in my lifetime. As for everything else, I'd rather sit in my pants on a Saturday than watch that shite in an empty stadium owned by a Rugby franchise being run by a asset stripping hedge fund. So after Wembley if we get there, I am not putting any more money, time or energy into the club until SISU go.

Steve.B50

Fully understand how you feel but like a lot of fans the slight chance of a day out always gets those on the edge involved.
No issues from me, I will encourage all to get on the band wagon, if it helps us scrape a win fair play to you, it's the very least we all deserve.

Steve.B50

Sad isn't it. Your now a 'sixfielder' 'NOPM'er' 'apologist' 'sisulover' or whatever the term is for protesters. We used to be Cov fans. I can't wait to see the back of these motherfucking owners. Mainly for the division it's caused between fans. I can take being a shit football team. At least as a unified fan base it would feel like we have a chance of coming back from this. Not as it stands though.

I am a Hiller

oucho

Very true but it's all we have.
We are a joke of a football club.
Expecting ccfc fans to be excited about the prospect of the JPT final is a bit like being expected to enjoy a distant relative's Christening whilst being in a long drawn out process of your wife leaving you and taking the kids with her whilst she keeps the house and money, leaving you facing the prospect of being homeless and penniless, all the time while you're struggling at work and looking like either getting demoted or being sacked.

You might be called churlish for not enjoying the day, but frankly you have a lot of shit going down and it's hard to forget about it.

Otis

Expecting ccfc fans to be excited about the prospect of the JPT final is a bit like being expected to enjoy a distant relative's Christening whilst being in a long drawn out process of your wife leaving you and taking the kids with her whilst she keeps the house and money, leaving you facing the prospect of being homeless and penniless, all the time while you're struggling at work and looking like either getting demoted or being sacked.

You might be called churlish for not enjoying the day, but frankly you have a lot of shit going down and it's hard to forget about it.
Well I am so looking forwards to Tuesday and I really can't wait.

Could be a great night, a big crowd, with a trip to Wembley on the cards.

Personally, I can't see by any fan would not want that.

Bring it on!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread