32,000 sold already (9 Viewers)

P

patsy123ccfc

Forgive me for being rude mate, but why would anyone here believe a word that you say? You were wrong about the 32,000 sold when you started all this bullshit, then went on to claim 38,000 sold, and now we're supposed to trust you on this?

Have you ever read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

Totally agree duffer, he is starting to take the piss (excuse my unpleasant language)
bart-meme-2.jpg

Grendel

Regular Bullshit?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I always assumed given his prior posting history it was Bigiaramana

torchomatic

Just spoken with my mate in the ticket office. Additional 14,000 tickets arriving next Monday.

Bollocks <cough> bollocks.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
So my son is a JSB, and is on my network, but doesn't have a login of his own. When I log in, Wembley tickets are showing as restricted still. Do I need to set up an account in his name!?

Skyblueweeman

To all - I might have 2 or 3 spares although waiting to hear back from @Moff if he needs them. If not, as I think he needs 4, then PM if you need a couple.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Just got me and me boy's. He's going to be so chuffed. :woot:

Interestingly, I selected 'best available' and it gave me 2 in as then unselectable block 545. Could've just been a timing thing as it was available to select a few mins later.

Nick

Administrator
Just got me and me boy's. He's going to be so chuffed. :woot:

Interestingly, I selected 'best available' and it gave me 2 in as then unselectable block 545. Could've just been a timing thing as it was available to select a few mins later.

I think 545 has just opened!

shmmeee

So what's the best strategy? Sit on F5 until a new block opens up?

Going to be mental Wednesday morning, luckily Im not working that day.

skyblue1991

That's what I did until the block opened up.

What's also frustrating is no live selection I.e. You can sometimes click a ticket and it has already been selected and then you have to try again.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

theferret

Wednesday will be a nightmare for those who only have a stub and have to queue, especially as the t/o doesn't open until 90 minutes after tickets are released online. I can feel the anger brewing already :happy:

shmmeee

Wednesday will be a nightmare for those who only have a stub and have to queue, especially as the t/o doesn't open until 90 minutes after tickets are released online. I can feel the anger brewing already :happy:

What time does it open online?

skybluelee

Bought 8 this morning using my daughters jsb memberships. Only £20 tickets available apart from singles.

The woman on the phone reckons our allocation would be gone by 9.30 . Clearly not if they haven't opened up all the blocks yet.

Users who are viewing this thread