32,000 sold already (4 Viewers)

wingy

Could someone please publish the Clubs contact numbers as there appears to be nothing on the website.
Thanks.

CovisGod

Those struggling with the online ticketing system just ring up, I was on the phone less than 5 minutes, and this was at 9:15 when they'd just opened

Nick

Administrator
Thanks but is that the Butts number
I want to sort a switch of seat for Saturday

If you can get there in time I have done it before by just going into the ticket office before. That was a night game and was quiet, but was easier.

wingy

If you can get there in time I have done it before by just going into the ticket office before. That was a night game and was quiet, but was easier.
At the Ricoh?
I'd prefer to do it now as might have more chance of sitting next to family
LOL

R

RB1992

Just spoken to my mate in the ticket office, he managed to get 5 minutes off the floor just now. He said it's been manic there today - current sales figure stands at 52,000. Only 2k left. Although he's pretty good mates with many senior figures at the club and apparently we're getting an additional 8,000 on Wednesday.

Kingokings204

Just spoken to my mate in the ticket office, he managed to get 5 minutes off the floor just now. He said it's been manic there today - current sales figure stands at 52,000. Only 2k left. Although he's pretty good mates with many senior figures at the club and apparently we're getting an additional 8,000 on Wednesday.

Sad little cretin

Corrado

Have you missed your meds again?

ccfc92

I wouldn't worry, there are thousands left to sell and I doubt there are many JSBs or Match package holders who haven't picked one up from a mate with a ST. I'm 99% certain there will still be a fair few thousand on Wednesday.

I hope so!

Also, the spurs and man u fans will have got tickets through a ST holder I imagine. So that hopefully will help.

oldfiver

You are in a dreamworld !
Ticket office say "it has been slow today"

Users who are viewing this thread