32,000 sold already (6 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

Anybody know how the ticket stubs are working...I have kids ticket stubs....assuming there might be some left....can I use them for adult tickets on the 8th. Also is it just league ticket stubs as have stubs form early cup rounds.

Also assume you have to go down in person as how else would they know!!!!!

Sorry if asked before....

I don't get all the people moaning - sure I want me and the lad to go and will be gutted if we don't. But Ive only been 5 times this year so I'm glad the season ticket holders are being rewarded. PUSB

torchomatic

How much of the gate receipts does Sisu get.

Every single penny hopefully. I want Joy to buy more handbags and shoes.

torchomatic

Just looked it up so I read it as 45% in group stages maybe the same in the final so a nice bit of profit for Sisu.

CCFC.

Grendel

Every single penny hopefully. I want Joy to buy more handbags and shoes.

I'm sure that will also bring a smile to Sky Blue John and that chap Craig from Bury - huge satisfaction money is going to the correct place.

covcity4life

Anybody know how the ticket stubs are working...I have kids ticket stubs....assuming there might be some left....can I use them for adult tickets on the 8th. Also is it just league ticket stubs as have stubs form early cup rounds.

Also assume you have to go down in person as how else would they know!!!!!

Sorry if asked before....

I don't get all the people moaning - sure I want me and the lad to go and will be gutted if we don't. But Ive only been 5 times this year so I'm glad the season ticket holders are being rewarded. PUSB

i THINK all ticket stubs classed same so you are in prioirty 3 . but you might wanna check with club

i think there will be 10k or so left by time it gets to priority 3

SuperFred

Looking like it could get to 26/27k by the time we get into priority 2, fair play I was expecting 20k max. Anyone know how many JSB members and match package holders we have?

Moff

If it's 2,000 then that's 12,000 available for them to buy. Will probably be around 4-5k bought from JSB. Can see very few making it to general sale

That's ifs you assume every package holder or JSB doesn't already have a ticket. I would hazard a lot of JSB's know someone with a season ticket. Can see them taking about 6k of the tickets not 12K

Cavan O'Doherty

That's ifs you assume every package holder or JSB doesn't already have a ticket. I would hazard a lot of JSB's know someone with a season ticket. Can see them taking about 6k of the tickets not 12K
Maybe even less. But add 5k onto the current figure(believed to be around 25,000) that's only 10k left. Add stubs onto that and that's very few left if any.

Moff

Maybe even less. But add 5k onto the current figure(believed to be around 25,000) that's only 10k left. Add stubs onto that and that's very few left if any.

Apologies I missed the bit in the original post about general sale, and agree that's a fair point.

Astute

OKlooked again and it doesn't actually say what normal clubs get in the semis or final, just that invites clubs are reduced to 30%
Are you trying to say that we are a normal club?

dongonzalos

Luckily that will rule our landlords out so at least there is one silver lining.

Their decisions certainly were not the made for their fans. Maybe the best for the club as a business, but fans and tradition were shat on full stop. So yes that would rule them out.

shmmeee

Must be a decent profit .80,000 average £20 a ticket maybe Sisu will use it towards our push for promotion from league 2 as Tim keeps going on about revenue from ticket sales and pies although I no different. (I no we don't get pie money from Wembley )

No thanks. Put it into training facilities, the academy and a decent long term manager/coach.

R

RB1992

Just spoken with my mate in the ticket office. Additional 14,000 tickets arriving next Monday.

R

RB1992

It has, these are additional tickets on top of the 40k already sold.

I'm going to throw this warning out there just once - NEVER question my mate in the ticket office.

P

patsy123ccfc

I think RB1992 and covcity4life should have a fight?

Seems to be getting a bit too catty for my liking.

From the posts and how I imagine the pair the odds are as follows:

RB1992 1/4
covcity4life 7/1

I get the impression CC4L is a bit of a wuss.

RegTheDonk

The club said we have sold 25k so 14k left
That must be rubbish Fred. OP's mate who works in the ticket office said 40K already sold. I'ts been a slow week as 32K had already gone last Monday. Thank the lord we're getting an extra 14K next Monday.

duffer

Just spoken with my mate in the ticket office. Additional 14,000 tickets arriving next Monday.

Forgive me for being rude mate, but why would anyone here believe a word that you say? You were wrong about the 32,000 sold when you started all this bullshit, then went on to claim 38,000 sold, and now we're supposed to trust you on this?

Have you ever read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf".

bart-meme-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread