32,000 sold already (1 Viewer)

duffer

On a similar note Mrs EY has been down South at a conference since Tuesday....she is then going to see the relations in Devon from today till Sunday..... and will be home in time to pick me up from the station.
She will be surprised when she gets home as I have decorated the front bedroom ! :angelic:

Get the brownie points in before she gets the phone-call Sunday evening thats the idea.......... I maybe "tired & emotional".....

The trick will be not to decorate the bathroom floor _when_ you're tired & emotional. Otherwise all your hard work is for naught!

Skyblueweeman

Like it... How can I miss you when you won't bloody well leave? :)

Alternate country song title: I'm still missing you (but my aim is getting better).

And she had the audacity to say I was looking forward to Sunday too much Duffer!

So I did what any respectful, loving husband would do at that moment. I got up a YouTube video of Cov fans singing Twist and Shout at Arsenal, put the volume up to the max and started dancing around the bedroom.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo, aaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Well shake it up baby now!

See you Sunday night princess"

:)

Nick

Administrator
And she had the audacity to say I was looking forward to Sunday too much Duffer!

So I did what any respectful, loving husband would do at that moment. I got up a YouTube video of Cov fans singing Twist and Shout at Arsenal, put the volume up to the max and started dancing around the bedroom.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo, aaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Well shake it up baby now!

See you Sunday night princess"

:)

Meanwhile, you are thinking about football and she is thinking about.

giphy.gif

Skyblueweeman

I think the last thing I saw from our Oxford chum was just over 44k which would mean about 2k left to sell. Payday today for a lot of people so maybe we'll shift a few more.

Liquid Gold

Yeah there are definitely some left. Anybody remember what that Millwall record was and if we have any chance of breaking it?

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
Just been mentioned on twatter that all local licenced establishments (pubs/offys etc) stop selling alkyfroll 1 hour before kick off......... although they had decent beer in the ground last time round.

Mcbean

Good thread lads - gonna be fun right up to the end of the game - i 'm bringing the missus to drive me

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
good on Oxford fc, they've hired a pub out and doing a pre match event. BBQ, drinks offer and half the money going into Oxford youth trust

Crystals is the name of said venue....... last year it was a royal rip off selling warm cans straight out the back of someones car at £5 a pop, some folk decided to liberate a few cases without paying............................................ this year our Supporters Trust have booked it (new owners of the venue) £7.50 to get in, 1800 capacity and 4 cans for £10 with food as well...... plus some of the money generated goes to the Youth & Community Trust.

Hope they`ve cleaned the floor ...last year it was like walking through wet tarmac...............its a quality venue.... ish.

no_loyalty

Final Official Count....
Coventry- 43,269
Oxford - 31,165

Total Attendance 74,434........ with no neutrals it seems!! :happy:

I hope Oxford get promoted via the playoffs Essex, if not then I hope we meet in next years Chekatrade Trophy final or whatever other tin pot name they wish to call it

Users who are viewing this thread