32,000 sold already (8 Viewers)

skybluesam66

ok so its 20000 from the bottom 2 layers and then around 1000 for each of the larger top blocks
so close to 25000
the smaller top blocks hold less as we move on

coop

Just looked it up so I read it as 45% in group stages maybe the same in the final so a nice bit of profit for Sisu.

shmmeee

Just looked it up so I read it as 45% in group stages maybe the same in the final so a nice bit of profit for Sisu.

It's 45% for the final too. I looked at the rules the other day. It's 30% forninvited clubs and 45% for normal clubs.

shmmeee

OKlooked again and it doesn't actually say what normal clubs get in the semis or final, just that invites clubs are reduced to 30%

coop

Must be a decent profit .80,000 average £20 a ticket maybe Sisu will use it towards our push for promotion from league 2 as Tim keeps going on about revenue from ticket sales and pies although I no different. (I no we don't get pie money from Wembley )

tom88

Ive been thinking about money from gate receipts. Do you think that now we have reached a final of a cup and go on to win it Sisu will want more of it?

Do you think that they will actually want promotion and success now they have had a taste of it financially?

Speng

I've worked out 80 k on an average of £30 ish plus winning prize of 100k
Gives us just over a million ,,
Plus a few bits of tat from the shop plus a bit on the coach travel money I think we should break a million easily ,
Should buy us plenty of players next year .

Terry Gibson's perm

I've worked out 80 k on an average of £30 ish plus winning prize of 100k
Gives us just over a million ,,
Plus a few bits of tat from the shop plus a bit on the coach travel money I think we should break a million easily ,
Should buy us plenty of players next year .

Haha they will say it has to be spread out to support the club for the next 20 years or something ridiculous

Gosford Green

They are due to trouser about £500K all in for the whole cup run.

You do not have to have access to pie and tie money to be a successful football club. We all knew this anyway Tim.

R

RB1992

Completely sold out now. Confirmed to me by a senior figure within the club, who happens to be a close friend. Unlucky to all those who have missed out.

dongonzalos

The windfall from this and the sales of any player deemed good enough to stay in league one or go to the championship. Will more than cover the drop in ticket sales next year, in my opinion.
We are in my opinion stuck with SISU until JR2 fails. Ryton is sold. We are made homeless and the academy closes.
Then there is a fire sale of players, before we are sold or put into admin.

Just hope whoever picks up the mantle has a passion for the club. Understands that the football industry doesn't work like any other business. Has aspirations to start a new academy and can charm the pants off any potential partners such as Wasps, the council or whoever.
Oh and they make all their business decisions solely for the benefit of CCFC not another company

Sbarcher

Completely sold out now. Confirmed to me by a senior figure within the club, who happens to be a close friend. Unlucky to all those who have missed out.
I thought the same when Tyrannosaurus Rex sold out to become T Rex

Otis

I thought the same when Tyrannosaurus Rex sold out to become T Rex
A few bands I think completely changed direction in those days.

T Rex were really not much like Tyrannosaurus Rex at all and Sweet suddenly completely became a different band to Little Willy, Co Co and Wigwam Bam and Mott the Hoople again became a different entity after working with Bowie.

Users who are viewing this thread