3 new sites identified by SISU/Council (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I say the exact same thing about Boris Johnson.

johnson doesn’t create fake accounts to my knowledge and get those accounts to speak for him

Nick

Administrator
Thanks
For me it may not be as negative as some may think....

CITY ISSUE STATEMENT REGARDING RICOH TALKS

Coventry City have this evening, issued a statement following the Sky Blue Trust statement earlier today.

The statement is as follows: " Coventry City Football Club and also its owners SISU are continuing to work with interested parties to find solutions to return the Football Club to the City of Coventry, both in the short term and long term, as fans would rightly expect us to do.

Discussions around this remain, as far as we are concerned, confidential between those involved in such meetings and conversations."

Personally for me the owners
would publicly pull apart the three alternative sites straight away in response to this if they were a defniate no go.

So fingers crossed
Have you got a link to this?

shepardo01

johnson doesn’t create fake accounts to my knowledge and get those accounts to speak for him
Grendel... have seen twitter..If they are using Your pic/name on twitter (and foul/insulting language), purporting to be you, would it be worth notifying the police?

Grendel

Grendel... have seen twitter..If they are using Your pic/name on twitter (and foul/insulting language), purporting to be you, would it be worth notifying the police?

I have one major issue with it in that it’s accessed and message a couple of charity groups so a line has been crossed now I’m afraid

shepardo01

I have one major issue with it in that it’s accessed and message a couple of charity groups so a line has been crossed now I’m afraid
Under your name/picture... fraud?
Libel against you? (????)
I think a few lines have been crossed!!!

Grendel

Under your name/picture... fraud?
Libel against you? (????)
I think a few lines have been crossed!!!

Thing is they are not exactly bright. I know whose been looking at my social media accounts.

Its standard stuff. They are upset I’m campaigning against the training centre so the account pops up. They tell me and then block as soon I say on it who it is

Commenting across other things I’m involved though is a breach. As it’s predictably crude and offensive it’s not ideal to have to explain to people who and why

That’s the Sky Blue Trust hierarchy and it’s friends for you.

chiefdave

They are upset I’m campaigning against the training centre so the account pops up.
I don't have high expectations for the Trust and those associated with them but the fact that they are the only ones who seem to be defending Wasps actions with this training ground plan is disappointing to say the least.

Nick

Administrator
I don't have high expectations for the Trust and those associated with them but the fact that they are the only ones who seem to be defending Wasps actions with this training ground plan is disappointing to say the least.

Maybe CJ can answer it?

"I dont know I wasn't involved"
"Everybody pat my back because I am on CWR tonight talking about it, I want attention, give it to me please"

Hold on, you can't say you know nothing about when you get a question asked about it then go on the radio to talk about it.

He is just as involved with the council as the others eanyway, no wonder he won't say a bad word about them. Seems to think everybody is thick as fuck all of the time.

shepardo01

Their twitter account has livened up last couple of days...after virtually nothing for months, the stadium site stuff and about 3 match related tweets....

Grendel

They do have a media friend who isn’t that bright either when he searched my accounts

Nick

Administrator
Their twitter account has livened up last couple of days...after virtually nothing for months, the stadium site stuff and about 3 match related tweets....

Of course it will, they are being assembled for a PR job.

The dopey little pricks are being strung along thinking they will own a football club.

Grendel

Maybe CJ can answer it?

"I dont know I wasn't involved"
"Everybody pat my back because I am on CWR tonight talking about it, I want attention, give it to me please"

Hold on, you can't say you know nothing about when you get a question asked about it then go on the radio to talk about it.

He is just as involved with the council as the others eanyway, no wonder he won't say a bad word about them. Seems to think everybody is thick as fuck all of the time.

he searched one of my accounts

Nick

Administrator
They do have a media friend who isn’t that bright either when he searched my accounts

Gilbert is thick as fuck as well.

He was leaving comments on the telegraph site on all of his articles under the same alias he had used to leave himself fake amazon reviews on his book while licking people like Orca's arse all of the time.

Strange how he's has been so quiet about it as well.

The coventrian

What do you expect? You give it the Billy big bollocks on here all the time. Your bound to get some comeback sometime.

Grendel

Gilbert is thick as fuck as well.

He was leaving comments on the telegraph site on all of his articles under the same alias he had used to leave himself fake amazon reviews on his book while licking people like Orca's arse all of the time.

Strange how he's has been so quiet about it as well.

Gilbert thought it was clever to call me by my name on a twitter spat. The fact he’d looked at me after his trust buddies had already searched says it all

Nick

Administrator
What do you expect? You give it the Billy big bollocks on here all the time. Your bound to get some comeback sometime.

It's not really comeback is it with some overweight old bloke who wears sandals and socks making a social media account?

The bloke is your typical type, thick as pig shit .

Grendel

Which is fine as long as it remains in the realms of legality. Sadly it seems this doesn’t

Nick

Administrator
Gilbert thought it was clever to call me by my name on a twitter spat. The fact he’d looked at me after his trust buddies had already searched says it all

Yeah he always seems to think he is clever, it's quite funny as when I pointed out the fake Amazon reviews he changed the name within a couple of hours while still denying it.

Not realising I had already screenshotted it.

The coventrian

It's not really comeback is it with some overweight old bloke who wears sandals and socks making a social media account?

The bloke is your typical type, thick as pig shit .
Well why don't you lot do something about him then instead of bitching on here?

Grendel

The coventrian

It's why he signed up again. Another Cov United gimp.

Seems to be a trend with them.
Quite the big man with the insults on the internet arent you nick? I'd put a weeks wages on it that youd not say boo to a goose in real life. Your a jelly baby.
Do you have adhd?

Users who are viewing this thread