3 new sites identified by SISU/Council (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Sky Blue Trust/CCC can’t: organise a piss up in a brewery

Sky Blue Trust/CCC can: organise an elaborate conspiracy taking in long time fans and the entire media bar Les Reid and keep it secret across board members/leaders

Didn't take you long did it to try and push that one? It's almost as if it's been proven that the Trust have been involved, it's not really a conspiracy any more is it?

Who is saying the Trust have organised it? "Long Time Fans"? You mean those pricks on social media who make stupid images with random quotes all day that all turn out to be linked to the council in one way or another or the ones that were demanding what happened to Bury happened to us?

CJ_covblaze

You do realise the "roll CJ out to say he hates Wasps" stuff doesn't work?

I haven't been told to say or do anything since I was about 18.

CJ_covblaze

Grendel

Sky Blue Trust/CCC can’t: organise a piss up in a brewery

Sky Blue Trust/CCC can: organise an elaborate conspiracy taking in long time fans and the entire media bar Les Reid and keep it secret across board members/leaders

amazing how people like you appear on this. Your old man given you an alert on his bat phone?

Nick

Administrator
Sisu and council 'discuss CCFC stadium' - fans questions answered

Q and A is up.... Genuine question to anyone linked to the sky blues trust, why was the question about the indemnity clause being droped not asked? As surely that would be a big step forward to what we all want which is the club playing in Coventry

I was only joking when I said the Council were writing them up.

Fucking hell!

giphy.gif

You would think the indemnity would have been the first thing asked, it's almost as if the questions and answers are designed to push a certain positive view of the council.....

They look as if they have been whipped up in 5 minutes to get them online.

CJ_covblaze

The article, the thread, the discussion....

Wasps shouldn't be here. It appears others are having to be moved to accommodate them which is wrong. Thats pretty much as it is isn't it?

Nick

Administrator
Wasps shouldn't be here. It appears others are having to be moved to accommodate them which is wrong. Thats pretty much as it is isn't it?

I look forward to the Trust stating this rather than applauding them and thanking them.

As i said, you do the same thing every time and it doesn't work.

CJ_covblaze

Were you as predictable and naive then?

No, a college tutor told me what to do. When I said no he said I wouldn't amount to anything. I put my laptop in my bag, walked out and never went back.

Grendel

Not really. It says the trust are grateful to wasps and their support. Who in the trust said that then?

Nick

Administrator
No, a college tutor told me what to do. When I said no he said I wouldn't amount to anything. I put my laptop in my bag, walked out and never went back.

So can you post up the Trust's actual questions and answers rather than the council press releases you are putting your name to?

"Wasps shouldnt be here, I hate them, I hope all of you thick bastards fall for this"

How long have I been telling you that people arent thick and yet you still keep trying?

You may want to have a word with whoever is logged into the Trust's Twitter account too, does a certain Council Officer still know the password?

mr_monkey

Were you part of the Q and A process? If so can you please tell me why the question of the indemnity clause wasn't asked

CJ_covblaze

Were you part of the Q and A process? If so can you please tell me why the question of the indemnity clause wasn't asked

I wasn't. I was either on holiday or an England trip.

CJ_covblaze

So can you post up the Trust's actual questions and answers rather than the council press releases you are putting your name to?

"Wasps shouldnt be here, I hate them, I hope all of you thick bastards fall for this"

How long have I been telling you that people arent thick and yet you still keep trying?

You may want to have a word with whoever is logged into the Trust's Twitter account too, does a certain Council Officer still know the password?

They are in the statement.

Nick

Administrator
Have you selected specific members of staff to handle their inquiries? If so, do they have a history of dealing with the owners or the club previously?

Senior City Council officers with expertise in planning and development have been liaising with the football clubs agents. These officers have had no involvement in the ongoing litigation.

Interesting how the Telegraph said:

the council has provided a team of completely independent senior planning and development officers

It's almost as if it's trying to make out it's something that it isn't.

They are all loaded questions so that particular answers can be given, it's nothing more than a PR exercise.

mr_monkey

I wasn't. I was either on holiday or an England trip.

as you would know the people who were asked better than most of us on here, any idea then why the question wasn't asked? As Dave boddy has said numerous times that that is the issue that stopped the talks with wasps (something which wasps have never denied... Not that they have been asked about it by either the trust or the telegraph ;) )

shmmeee

Didn't take you long did it to try and push that one? It's almost as if it's been proven that the Trust have been involved, it's not really a conspiracy any more is it?

Who is saying the Trust have organised it? "Long Time Fans"? You mean those pricks on social media who make stupid images with random quotes all day that all turn out to be linked to the council in one way or another or the ones that were demanding what happened to Bury happened to us?

giphy.gif

Genuinely only comment on these threads to wind you up these days. There is no conspiracy. There are a lot of incompetent people.

You are ridiculous though. You’ve been banging on about people “holding the council to account” they’ve done that, they’ve asked the questions you wanted asking. Now you’ve pivoted to “oh the council agreed that was what was said (that’s what corroborated means BTW) therefore it’s a conspiracy and what o really want people to ask the council is about Wasps demands which they have nothing to do with”

Just admit you’ll never be happy and you can’t be arsed to do better yourself and I’ll stop winding you up.

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Genuinely only comment on these threads to wind you up these days. There is no conspiracy. There are a lot of incompetent people.

You are ridiculous though. You’ve been banging on about people “holding the council to account” they’ve done that, they’ve asked the questions you wanted asking. Now you’ve pivoted to “oh the council agreed that was what was said (that’s what corroborated means BTW) therefore it’s a conspiracy and what o really want people to ask the council is about Wasps demands which they have nothing to do with”

Just admit you’ll never be happy and you can’t be arsed to do better yourself and I’ll stop winding you up.

You aren't winding anybody up you are just making yourself look like a bit of a dick.

Do you really think they are the "questions I wanted asking"?

If the council have nothing to do with the indemnity and return to the Ricoh and shouldn't be asked about them, why did they ask:

"Are you prepared to have further discussions with the key stakeholders to enable CCFC to return to Coventry?"

Let's face it, it's a rushed out press release that has then been rewritten as an exclusive and will be hammered all day on social media....

mr_monkey

giphy.gif

Apart from the major burning question about the indemnity clause.....

CJ_covblaze

And he was right. Teachers rule lol

Well within a month I was negotiating a sponsorship deal between a globally recognised brand and one of the biggest sportsmen (that the tutor idolised) on the planet.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

And he was right. Teachers rule lol
Bit too personal for my liking. I'm sure CJ is a decent bloke and from the amount of travelling and games he gets to I'm sure he is very successful within his business. His work with the trust and ability to disassociate himself with key aspects of it is rightly put under the microscope however.

covcity4life

Bit too personal for my liking. I'm sure CJ is a decent bloke and from the amount of travelling and games he gets to I'm sure he is very successful within his business. His work with the trust and ability to disassociate himself with key aspects of it is rightly put under the microscope however.
was just a joke,sorry CJ

Users who are viewing this thread