3 new sites identified by SISU/Council (1 Viewer)

The coventrian

It's why he signed up again. Another Cov United gimp.

Seems to be a trend with them.
Cov United? I've never been to a game of theres you utter bellend. Go and punch some doors in the house nick. That's about your level.

Grendel

Grendel

No I'm not. I'm no bully. Bullying is you and Nick's game on here. It's all well and good being faceless on here isnt it.

Interesting comment. Thanks for that.

The coventrian

Anyway its Saturday night and I've got better things to do that spend all night on the internet like you sad fuckers bitching about strangers you don't know ffs.

Grendel

Anyway its Saturday night and I've got better things to do that spend all night on the internet like you sad fuckers bitching about strangers you don't know ffs.

Don’t worry you’ve said plenty that’s of interest

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

No LinkedIn in your case

I don’t know who you are? I don’t use LinkedIn that much but the only time I do is to look for potential clients and candidates that have been recommended to me for roles within my businesses.

Nick

Administrator
I don’t know who you are? I don’t use LinkedIn that much but the only time I do is to look for potential clients and candidates that have been recommended to me for roles within my businesses.
To be fair, you didn't know Roger Ellis or the bloke running the Twitter accounts either.

Grendel

Odd must be another of your name that I’ve got in my viewing list. Lots of Dave Johnson’s and certain journalist names as well I guess

CJ_covblaze

Odd must be another of your name that I’ve got in my viewing list. Lots of Dave Johnson’s and certain journalist names as well I guess

Unless you are someone that flagged up to me. What is it that you do?

CJ_covblaze

To be fair, you didn't know Roger Ellis or the bloke running the Twitter accounts either.

I never said I didn’t know Roger. I asked Tim on a number of occasions about the parodies and always got the same response. He isn’t there anymore which says a lot about my (others too) feelings towards the subject.

Nick

Administrator
I never said I didn’t know Roger. I asked Tim on a number of occasions about the parodies and always got the same response. He isn’t there anymore which says a lot about my (others too) feelings towards the subject.

You were asked if a photo and job history was him and you said you didn't know.

This is where thinking people are thick doesn't work. You tried it when I pointed out those accounts, how did that work out?

Grendel

This is where thinking people are thick doesn't work. You tried it when I pointed out those accounts, how did that work out?

I’m amazed how thick they are. Steve Brown denied searching me once and the idiot had put in a friend request!

Otis

I’m amazed how thick they are. Steve Brown denied searching me once and the idiot had put in a friend request!
giphy.gif

CJ_covblaze

I doubt I would have. As I said he isn’t on the board any more due to those accounts.

In all seriousness I don't work for Sisu, the council, the Russians or Wasps. I have never hacked any accounts and don't have the skill set required to do so.
I just happen to think it's positive that our owners have 4 site options for a new stadium.
That neither them or the council have dived into the media attacking each other over this development, trying to point score.
For me that is a change and I hope its an important one.

Nick

Administrator
In all seriousness I don't work for Sisu, the council, the Russians or Wasps. I have never hacked any accounts and don't have the skill set required to do so.
I just happen to think it's positive that our owners have 4 site options for a new stadium.
That neither them or the council have dived into the media attacking each other over this development, trying to point score.

Didn't say you did. Again that's another well used line.

Back in a few months when there's something for you to push again?

chiefdave

Depends where they are though and if they are even available. The last time the council suggested someone it turned out the site had already been sold and houses were being built there!

One of the 3 will be Woodlands so what other council owned sites are there that are big enough?

Depends where they are though and if they are even available. The last time the council suggested someone it turned out the site had already been sold and houses were being built there!

One of the 3 will be Woodlands so what other council owned sites are there that are big enough?
The point is Sisu haven't come out saying the sites are rubbish. I took it as 3 sites plus woodlands?

Orca

Gilbert is thick as fuck as well.

He was leaving comments on the telegraph site on all of his articles under the same alias he had used to leave himself fake amazon reviews on his book while licking people like Orca's arse all of the time.

Strange how he's has been so quiet about it as well.

Looks like you've missed me Nick. That's sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread