3 new sites identified by SISU/Council (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Well they did send them questions and get answers in double quick time.

Bet Adam dent has been busy today.

What does Adam Dent do now?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Dead cats everywhere. So, how’s wasps latest training ground effort going? The one where they’re removing a disabled basketball team from their home. Almost like they don’t want anyone to focus on their cuntish behaviour. Luckily for them they have suckers to do their dirty work for them.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Of course but the pressure should be done properly to try and get answers rather than for other reasons....

It doesn't actually say anything new, it just bigs up the Council and Wasps.

Surely the Trust would have just posted up the Q+A on their site so people can read and make a judgment?

Must be missing something with this one! We want to build a new stadium. Our attendence is struggling massively at St Andrews, despite our fantastic football style and results, also we are paying bigger rent.
The owners picked a totally unrealistic location for a new stadium (woodlands). I have no idea about planning but even I know there is no chance of getting the green light for a new stadium in that location.
We have been given 3 other options. Great let's crack on and get it built and put pressure on Wasps to get us back on a temporary basis once the land is bought.
If the three options are rubbish then get it out there and explain why. We fans are not stupid it will be obvious if the locations are rubbish.
Not sure why all the negativity is on here already when the owners haven't dismissed the other options. Surely they would have done that already pointing out the obvious?
Maybe they are considering one of them?

Last edited:
Thanks✋✋
For me it may not be as negative as some may think....

CITY ISSUE STATEMENT REGARDING RICOH TALKS

Coventry City have this evening, issued a statement following the Sky Blue Trust statement earlier today.

The statement is as follows: " Coventry City Football Club and also its owners SISU are continuing to work with interested parties to find solutions to return the Football Club to the City of Coventry, both in the short term and long term, as fans would rightly expect us to do.

Discussions around this remain, as far as we are concerned, confidential between those involved in such meetings and conversations."

Personally for me the owners
would publicly pull apart the three alternative sites straight away in response to this if they were a defniate no go.

So fingers crossed

Otis

Bit too personal for my liking. I'm sure CJ is a decent bloke and from the amount of travelling and games he gets to I'm sure he is very successful within his business. His work with the trust and ability to disassociate himself with key aspects of it is rightly put under the microscope however.
I used to think CJ was a decent bloke too, but then didn't he say he was voting Tory?

For that alone he can rot in the pits of hell for eternity.

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

I used to think CJ was a decent bloke too, but then didn't he say he was voting Tory?

For that alone he can rot in the pits of hell for eternity.

My family have been Labour for generations. My grandparents would turn in their graves. Conservatives are the only viable option for me.

Grendel

I don’t know and the only reason why I’m still on the board is because Moz left. I’ve done my bit for 7 years and would rather someone else took my place.

Why not resign anyway. The way you portray yourself and your opinions it’s clear you are at odds with the other guys anyway

The other guys pretty much have a similar viewpoint to each other

They prioritise regime change, a Hoffman led consortium on a long term lease under wasps at the Ricoh.

The problem like the Labour Party with Brexit is that it tries to portray the message differently to look more neutral but it’s not cleverly done and it’s too transparent

I honestly believe if you mean what you say it would be better if you stood down. Let Tim Kalns back on the board. Then they will have united front and should have the courage to go with their beliefs and adjust all actions and statements towards that. It’s surely better than having this rather embarrassing attempt through social media to create fake accounts of people Who oppose them. Then they can come out of the shadows and actually challenge alternative thoughts in an intelligent way.

They can communicate any information they have on the consortium, the rent deal (which Johnson says he’s seen) and target Sisu out actions. At the minute the rather silly guerrilla tactics and failed attempt at subterfuge makes them look like schoolchildren

it’s clear they have the ear of one of the local journalists as they make botched attempts at looking at people’s social media accounts as a foursome

so let them get on with it and actually make the case and be bold to publicly run with it

Nick

Administrator
Of course they won't have an intelligent debate, are you taking the piss?

Have you seen Neil attempt it? He makes himself look silly within 5 minutes.

Much easier to hide behind fake accounts and let CJ defend them.

covcity4life

They have made another fake account i noticed recently, some guy with hate fisher in his bio and all his tweets about cov fans being paranoid about wasps

so weird

Grendel

Of course they won't have an intelligent debate, are you taking the piss?

Have you seen Neil attempt it? He makes himself look silly within 5 minutes.

Much easier to hide behind fake accounts and let CJ defend them.

Part of the problem though is the fact they attempt to at least pretend they blame all sides

at least Jon Fletcher was honest in his contempt for the owners.

If they cannot be honest then what future do they have?

Otis

Part of the problem though is the fact they attempt to at least pretend they blame all sides

at least Jon Fletcher was honest in his contempt for the owners.

If they cannot be honest then what future do they have?
I say the exact same thing about Boris Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread