3 new sites identified by SISU/Council (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

most people i meet put me in their top 5 funniest people they know tbh

I always thought you were the chap in your avi.

CJ_covblaze

Nick

Administrator
CJ, How come Trust members weren't canvassed for questions?

It's almost as if it's a way of information being released with loaded questions. Ones you seemed to have no idea about....

If so, what is the basis of that belief?

There is a stadium that can accommodate them and they should be playing in the city. The only barrier we can see is the willingnessof the owners to accept and negotiate an agreement to do so.

So was this followed up on? "What is the barrier and why?"

Why was that just accepted and not questioned?

How do you feel about a fans group being used as a half rate PR tool that's picked up when needed?

hill83

Well within a month I was negotiating a sponsorship deal between a globally recognised brand and one of the biggest sportsmen (that the tutor idolised) on the planet.

Yeah well I went down there the first day it opened right, and I did a couple of deals, the bloke that runs the thing comes over and said - Oi no professionals. I took my tie off, I said I'm not a professional. He said - you're not a profesional? I said - No, he said - well you should be, if I was you I'd take over Deal or No Deal HQ, and if you make deals like that you'd probably be the best in the country! I said - I'm not interested I'm making shit loads out of computers.

CJ_covblaze

Bit too personal for my liking. I'm sure CJ is a decent bloke and from the amount of travelling and games he gets to I'm sure he is very successful within his business. His work with the trust and ability to disassociate himself with key aspects of it is rightly put under the microscope however.

That’s appreciated. I find it hard to detach myself from it all as I’m asked about it all the time. I’m not the only one on the board so why aren’t the others approached as often as me?

Nick

Administrator
That’s appreciated. I find it hard to detach myself from it all as I’m asked about it all the time. I’m not the only one on the board so why aren’t the others approached as often as me?

How long has this been said?

You will then give it the victim act as if you are being abused and hard done by because people are asking you simple questions. You will say you hate Wasps and they don't belong and think you have everybody fooled.

Get the person who wrote the questions to post on here and I am sure they will be asked about them? What happened to Neil "speaking to the fans"?

CJ_covblaze

CJ, How come Trust members weren't canvassed for questions?

It's almost as if it's a way of information being released with loaded questions. Ones you seemed to have no idea about....

So was this followed up on? "What is the barrier and why?"

Why was that just accepted and not questioned?

How do you feel about a fans group being used as a half rate PR tool that's picked up when needed?

I can’t answer that as I had no involvement in the process before or during the meeting.

Nick

Administrator
I can’t answer that as I had no involvement in the process before or during the meeting.

So why didn't a board member have any input? Who did have involvement with it then? Why weren't all of the board members asked for questions to give to the Council?

chiefdave

I was going along reading this thread and was going to reply to several points, then I read the Q&A. What a load of complete and utter bollocks. Those aren't the questions fans want answering, its basically a council press release going over Woodlands again and saying nothing is anything to do with them.

You have to question why this has come up on a day that Midlands Today, CWR and Cov Observer are all running a story that puts Wasps in a negative light. Oddly the only local media outlet not to cover that story is the Telegraph.

CJ_covblaze

How long has this been said?

You will then give it the victim act as if you are being abused and hard done by because people are asking you simple questions. You will say you hate Wasps and they don't belong and think you have everybody fooled.

Get the person who wrote the questions to post on here and I am sure they will be asked about them? What happened to Neil "speaking to the fans"?

I don’t know and the only reason why I’m still on the board is because Moz left. I’ve done my bit for 7 years and would rather someone else took my place.

Nick

Administrator
I don’t know and the only reason why I’m still on the board is because Moz left. I’ve done my bit for 7 years and would rather someone else took my place.
You don't know who from the trust did it? Seems like the telegraph don't either as they usually name the spokes person.

Good to see what the trust is really about though. Pr tool.

CJ_covblaze

So why didn't a board member have any input? Who did have involvement with it then? Why weren't all of the board members asked for questions to give to the Council?

Because I was away for the few weeks running up to the meeting and when it took place so I wasn’t answering my emails.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

In all honesty, I would imagine that's because you are the only one who is 'accessible' on here. And to give credit, at least you reply with an honest answer, even if they are answers many of us either think you should/may know more or have more input on.The only other person I know to contact would be Neil, and to be honest, you probably know as well as I do how utterly pathetic his 'replying to the fans' has been. I don't blame you for wanting off the board. I think nearly everyone would agree, it would be best for everyone if the Trust folded.

CJ_covblaze

Who put the questions forward?

Dave Eyles, Bruce Walker and Neil White. If you or anyone else has any further questions you’re better off asking them as they were involved in the process from start to finish.

Briles

Good Job that was the "unedited" version or there would have been f**k all to read.

Nick

Administrator
Dave Eyles, Bruce Walker and Neil White. If you or anyone else has any further questions you’re better off asking them as they were involved in the process from start to finish.
It really took 3 people?

Start to finish, you are really trying to over play those questions aren't you? Process? Humour me, what was the process of thinking up those testing questions?

I would ask them, which one would reply to me?

CJ_covblaze

It really took 3 people?

Start to finish, you are really trying to over play those questions aren't you? Process?

I would ask them, which one would reply to me?

I can’t answer for them. Neil is on Twitter and I know you have Dave’s email address. However if needs be email them to me and I’ll forward it on to all 3.

Nick

Administrator
I can’t answer for them. Neil is on Twitter and I know you have Dave’s email address. However if needs be email them to me and I’ll forward it on to all 3.
We have been there before haven't we?

It's like one big deja vu

If you had no involvement, why are you going onto CWR to speak about it? What happens if you get asked a question about it on air?

Nick

Administrator
Shock, Wasps are now being asked and repeating things we already know.

At least it distracts! It's amazing how the Telegraph sent questions to Wasps and got replies within a couple of hours at most isn't it?

They are being far too obvious now. I won't expect a reply to anything asked CJ.

mark82

I don't know why anyone takes the trust seriously anymore. They don't work on behalf of the fans, they don't talk to the fans, they don't talk to the club. Other than the name, what exactly do they do that identifies the as a fans trust for a football club? It's lost on me.

Nick

Administrator
I don't know why anyone takes the trust seriously anymore. They don't work on behalf of the fans, they don't talk to the fans, they don't talk to the club. Other than the name, what exactly do they do that identifies the as a fans trust for a football club? It's lost on me.

They aren't, they are basically a PR outlet for the Council and Wasps.

Let's not pretend that today's articles weren't all planned to come out at the same time to try and make everybody angry at SISU.

Why could that have been?

What pisses me off is people like CJ assuming everybody is thick as fuck all of the time. Just because the mouth breathers he knocks about with get strung along thinking they are going to be a football club owner every single time it doesn't mean everybody else is such a fucking moron.

CCFC88

Nobody does, they are just a name used by Council/Wasps to spin "information" about CCFC

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
Wasps respond to latest Coventry City stadium talks

That's some hard hitting questions there

What fucking chance do we have getting back to cov when the local paper won't even ask about the issue that the chief executive of the football club has said is the main issue rather than what the issue is with the London rugby club playing in the city
Well they did send them questions and get answers in double quick time.

Bet Adam dent has been busy today.

Users who are viewing this thread