21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (9 Viewers)

mark82

He wouldn't get enough points for an endorsement under the new rules. Belarus is in the lowest level of leagues and he hasn't represented his country at any level.

Would get about 10 points of the 15 required from what I can make out on the basis of his club being in early rounds of continental competition (previous club) and his current club winning the title. Would get a couple points bump once they play their first champions League qualifier. Bizarrely much closer than I thought it would be for a random name someone's plucked from an obscure league. Just shows how points can build up and maybe there are opportunities in some of the smaller European leagues.

Ccfcisparks

Would get about 10 points of the 15 required from what I can make out on the basis of his club being in early rounds of continental competition (previous club) and his current club winning the title. Would get a couple points bump once they play their first champions League qualifier. Bizarrely much closer than I thought it would be for a random name someone's plucked from an obscure league. Just shows how points can build up and maybe there are opportunities in some of the smaller European leagues.
Apparnetly he has been called up to the Gambia national team too. How many points will that get him?

Hobo

Eisa is exactly the sort of player we should be looking at with our budget. Young, talented and has progressed through the leagues , still raw, had a few stumbles but definitely worth a go.

Or we could just stick to sentiment and pine for Baka and biamou who can’t finish consistently for sh*t.

If we want to progress we need to shift out the players that aren’t good enough, as non sentimental as that may be.

I cant see Eisa still being a target. Just because we tried to sign him to years ago - we have progressed since then.

skyblueelephant76

Frostie

Isn’t this from November? @Frostie would probably have an up to date one, Buendia would still be miles ahead though

As you rightly say Buendia absolutely miles ahead & truthfully, far too good for this league with almost 40 more Chances Created than anyone else 😳

Buendia 123 Chances Created in 39 Apps (3340 Mins) - 1 every 27 mins

More realistic benchmark is Jed Wallace / Michael Olise etc. with 85/84 Chances Created respectively.

Olise 84 Chances Created in 44 Apps (3264 Mins) - 1 every 39 mins

Wallace 85 Chances Created in 45 Apps (3842 Mins) - 1 every 45 mins

Hamer 61 Chances Created in 42 Apps (2998 Mins) - 1 every 49 mins

Looking at some of the others, Hamer is a little outside the Top 10 on Total Chances Created so probably outside it now in chances per mins too but he has played significantly less minutes than some of the names in there so I'll need a closer look.

BornSlippySkyBlue

As you rightly say Buendia absolutely miles ahead & truthfully, far too good for this league with almost 40 more Chances Created than anyone else 😳

Buendia 123 Chances Created in 39 Apps (3340 Mins) - 1 every 27 mins

More realistic benchmark is Jed Wallace / Michael Olise etc. with 85/84 Chances Created respectively.

Olise 84 Chances Created in 44 Apps (3264 Mins) - 1 every 39 mins

Wallace 85 Chances Created in 45 Apps (3842 Mins) - 1 every 45 mins

Hamer 61 Chances Created in 42 Apps (2998 Mins) - 1 every 49 mins

Looking at some of the others, Hamer is a little outside the Top 10 on Total Chances Created so probably outside it now in chances per mins too but he has played significantly less minutes than some of the names in there so I'll need a closer look.
How did Paterson finish the season?

mrtrench

We are chasing Virgil Misidjan from PEC Zwolle . Hamer’s old club.

He's a winger and out of contract, according to Wikipedia at least.

And also:

"Misidjan received a suspended 58-day prison sentence and ordered to perform 240 hours of community service after he was convicted of assault for a January 2018 Roosendaal parking lot altercation with a 68-year old man."

This makes me angry - old men out bullying 20-something footballers in car parks and then playing the victim.

Winny the Bish

Ipswich have put their entire first-team squad up for sale. Double swoop for Dobra (tricky AM) and Woolfenden (ball-playing CB) would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread