21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (11 Viewers)

Frostie

He is a huge Cov fan. Doesn’t necessarily rule out there being something else to it but it’s understandable he would be liking Cov stuff.

Fairly sure he's a Man Utd fan isn't he? Not that that's a likely move for him so we'd be next best! 😄

rexo87

EFL zone saying Allen is a target for Rotherham and Ipswich. They are usually fairly reliable but usually take their info from local newspapers so not sure if it’s been reported elsewhere. I would like to think we could get a couple of thousand for him as he is a good league one player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCFCSteve

Rumours this morning that he's rejected new deal with Luton.

If true, I wonder if that's personal reasons to be closer to home after the death of his father recently. If that's the case, although he'd be a good fit for us, I think he's more likely to move further North - someone like Preston or even a return to Hull now they're promoted?

yeah, he definitely has rejected a contract so will be leaving on a free (a Luton mate is gutted, said he’d be worth us getting if possible - as you say depends on personal circumstances though)

Sky Blue Harry H

Titbit (bloke from the pub !?) from the Bristol City forum, discussing retained (or not) players

1. Walsh- Gone - Not sure how happy he's been with his treatment this season, heard a few little bits. Not too sure if Rolls leaving will mean he considers staying, but a few weeks ago I heard he could be off to Derby if they stayed up.

fernandopartridge

Titbit (bloke from the pub !?) from the Bristol City forum, discussing retained (or not) players

1. Walsh- Gone - Not sure how happy he's been with his treatment this season, heard a few little bits. Not too sure if Rolls leaving will mean he considers staying, but a few weeks ago I heard he could be off to Derby if they stayed up.
I'd discount that on the basis that Derby are under an embargo in financial dire straits

SlowerThanPlatt

The head physio is apparently good friends with the departing CEO Mark Ashton and it’s been inadequate for some time hence the long lay offs

Frostie

The head physio is apparently good friends with the departing CEO Mark Ashton and it’s been inadequate for some time hence the long lay offs

Sacked him (well Head of Performance) couple of weeks ago after complaints from Pearson & the players about their treatments.

SlowerThanPlatt

He was a key target a few years ago but we couldn’t afford him. We can now. He has just been transfer listed by posh. He is a finisher despite a tough spell at posh.

He’s been unfortunate to be at Peterborough behind Toney and Clarke Harris who hit the ground running straight away but I can’t see us being interested even as a back up

donald_trumps

We will see - remember we don't have the funds to go for someone at the top of their game. We need to polish a few diamonds and get players at opportune moments when they are at a crossroads or very early in their development.

Users who are viewing this thread