21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (5 Viewers)

higgs

Would love to have seen Walsh back here would have given us real strength in depth in the middle. Could we possibly match Swansea's wage offer or would they blow us out of the water?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Would love to have seen Walsh back here would have given us real strength in depth in the middle. Could we possibly match Swansea's wage offer or would they blow us out of the water?

Probably not, the coach is highly touted and they’re likely to do better than us anyway both short and long term

slowpoke

Yes? He was on quoted on the club website about James saying he was disappointed we couldn’t sign him
He’s hardly going to say good riddance is he. I believe it was about value for money and to commit us to three years on a five figure weekly wage for a near 30 year with our current financial situation just wasn’t viable.

SlowerThanPlatt

He’s hardly going to say good riddance is he. I believe it was about value for money and to commit us to three years on a five figure weekly wage for a near 30 year with our current financial situation just wasn’t viable.

…yeah so he got a better offer we couldn’t match.

Northeast sky blue

Does everyone think that we need a replacement for James or would you be happy to go with what we have, personally I'd like to see some one else come in

higgs

Probably not, the coach is highly touted and they’re likely to do better than us anyway both short and long term
You would fancy their chances of getting back to the premier league a lot sooner than ours alright I suppose if ur Walsh and have aspirations of playing in the premier league then it's a no brainer

AFCCOVENTRY

Well it’s pretty obvious who’s signing tomorrow.

I will tell you tomorrow once the club announce it, as you all like a link to an official source 😉

cc84cov

Seen a photo on Instagram just then Moore has the Number 1 training kit number,can’t see us signing another keeper

Users who are viewing this thread